What’s for Breakfast?

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I didn’t see a thread for breakfast...please delete if I missed it.

The meal I could eat 3x a day.

Went to a new place today and just ate this...

2DCE7127-8B04-4F50-95FC-15FD1E1088DE.jpeg

I blame @Canadan , his health stuff has me eating mostly fruits and other nasties. Tomorrow is breakfast cheat day and it will be biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon!:)

I generally stop and get biscuits and gravy almost every day.

I blame @Canadan , his health stuff has me eating mostly fruits and other nasties. Tomorrow is breakfast cheat day and it will be biscuits and gravy with a side of bacon!:)
I am a fan of this kind of blame.

Croissants with sausage and cheese

and fresh fruit

This is a no judgement thread...post a pic.
I eat healthy too....sometimes

PB toast and cheerios with strawberries

I had breakfast casserole this morning. It was delicious.

I little pineapple, watermelon, and a jalapeno cheese bagel with garden vegetable cream cheese.

2 poached eggs on top of corn beef hash and onion, covered in hollandaise sauce. Side order of hash browns.

Banana muffins.

Coffee, banana and a built bar

Little late but used this for a msg...IMG_20200118_091634_01_01.jpg

This morning was lemon pound cake. SB Sunday weekend, sensible meals are optional.

Everything bagel seasoning on 2 scrambled eggs and a half an avocado

2 Buttermilk biscuits and 3 scrambled being prepared at the moment. Then a solid nap (just back from range) in preparation of Super Bowl festivities.

I don't generally eat breakfast, but when I do it's two poached eggs on an English muffin. Can't stand heavy or oily stuff early in the morning.

Usual Sunday breakfast - 3 eggs over easy with bacon.

Scrambled eggs, hash browns, pancakes, and fruit. Could eat this almost every day!

The usual, whole avocado and an egg. I eat this 6 days a week and don't get sick of it.

When it comes to breakfast, I am a basic country boy - two eggs fried or scrambled, bacon, and toast and my day is golden.

My usual 5 days a week breakfast. Plain oatmeal with blueberries and a teaspoon of brown sugar added.

Honey Nut Cheerios

Back