What’s up THP? This is Weird

Space Bandito

Baguette
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
2 Children
Normally when I am drunkenly browsing at 11pm, everyone but @Canadan is asleep....but here I am in EDT...this is weird to see so many folks online. So....what’s everyone up to? Does it sound like a war zone outside your window too?

Normally when I am drunkenly browsing at 11pm, everyone but @Canadan is asleep....but here I am in EDT...this is weird to see so many folks online. So....what’s everyone up to? Does it sound like a war zone outside your window too?

Listening to all the booms, bangs and pops as the neighborhood denizens attempt to blow their hands off after partying all day! :ROFLMAO:

Haha it’s only 8pm here... and Canada.

Happy 4th!!

laying in bed with my kids trying to get them to sleep. overtired and a warzone of patriotism outside is not helping.

It’s only 9:10 here in Utah and not even dark, yet.

War zone in Traverse City on vacation! Up late night with the baby. She’s sleeping, but still staring in awe.

There are some abnormally loud booms and it's still light outside right now. I also have a tee time at 6:09 AM tomorrow and fireworks usually don't stop until 1AM but probably later since it's Saturday so I'm in for a tired morning lol

I’ve got 85lbs of terrified dog shaking on the bed. Thank goodness we upgraded to a king earlier this year! It’s 11:18pm here so the only people still lighting off fireworks are the ones my FIL is likely to see with related injuries in the ER.

Absolute war zone. Has been for hours and I’m growing sick of it

There are far too many conspiracy theorists out here in my neck of the woods. According to them, your area will be a real war zone come November. Just a heads up...

There are far too many conspiracy theorists out here in my neck of the woods. According to them, your area will be a real war zone come November. Just a heads up...
Haha just good practice then.

I celebrated the birth of my country by blowing up a small piece of it.

I'm in California. It's barely evening.

:oops::LOL: There are people who I really thought were very normal whom I have discovered are certifiable. It is the strangest part of this entire period of unrest.

Back