What’s up THP? This is Weird

Sure does- couple that with a thunderstorm and my 15 lb shih-tzu hasn't come out from behind the couch in hours.

Absolute war zone. Has been for hours and I’m growing sick of it

from 8-10pm it was cool. Now it’s approaching midnight and if they wake up my kids, I’ll loose my 💩!! 😂

from 8-10pm it was cool. Now it’s approaching midnight and if they wake up my kids, I’ll loose my 💩!! 😂
I’ve been woken up a few times as my neighbor got in on the fun. Midnight is where I draw the line. I’m old

Yup. Just died down half hour ago.

All I hear is crickets now. Half hour ago it sounded like WW3. All the fireworks don’t bother me on a night like tonight. Luckily my dog couldn’t care less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now everything is starting to pop off and I'm watching a movie with my dog in the bathroom (his safe space) because he's so scared. Poor fella hates the fourth

I cooked ribs. Drank a few coors light. Caught a fish. Did fireworks. Watched golf. And browsed THP.

a true holiday

10:20 pm just finished fireworks

Oh, and I absolutely love outer space. We got the father in law’s telescope out and looked at Saturn and Jupiter and it was epic

dog is pissed. Very unpleased.
Kid got to stay up way too late watching the booms.

Now? All is quiet. Back to normal.
9:25 here, still sounds like a war zone. We were just up on the top level of our back yard, where we have pretty much a 360° view of town, fireworks all around us.

Tonight was great. Usually, the townships or golf courses will have a firework show. With everyone cancelled because of Covid, we just say on our porch and had a 360 fireworks display for everyone who bought fireworks. I never seen so many houses have their own fireworks going off. Talk about cool.

Plus, it’s funny to see all the people going crazy on Facebook complaining about fireworks and others trolling them. Gotta love Facebook and how it brings the best out of everyone. 😂

very quiet here, only the rich people are shooting off fireworks while us po folks listen and watch. time for bed now as those folks seem to have finished their displays

Some of the neighbors put on a good show. It was about 10:30 and most of it wrapped up pretty quick. I cheered them on from inside the screen porch safe from the true fireworks danger. Mosquitoes!

my son sent us a video from NE that he thought was chaotic but i think that it's a fair representation of what everyone's doing in the absence of large gathering fireworks...

It was everywhere... Firework companies had to make a killing because everyone in the neighborhood bough some.

All is quiet... the rockets have red glared on the fourth and I'm catching up on email with nothing to bother me but a full moon.

Turned on 2 fans and the vent in the our bathroom and let the dog get under the covers in our bed. When we turned the lights off and went to sleep ourselves she finally calmed down and went to bed too. I knew it was going to be crazy last night. It was Saturday and people were talking about record fireworks sales due to limited municipal or public displays.

I thought it would never stop. The war zone was active for 4.5 hours. My dogs were freaking out and I had to be up at 330 to get ready for work. It’s gonna be a long day.

I’ve got 85lbs of terrified dog shaking on the bed. Thank goodness we upgraded to a king earlier this year! It’s 11:18pm here so the only people still lighting off fireworks are the ones my FIL is likely to see with related injuries in the ER.
The wife’s dog is 16 and is now deaf. We no longer have that problem

It was crazy here until about 11 when it all died down, thankfully. Just stepped out on the back patio and as of 8:30 am it is reeaaalllllyyy quiet out. Pretty unusual to be this quiet. I guess everyone is still recovering.

Back