What’s your 2021 driver?

Titleist TS3, im liking what i see from the club. Solid all the way around

Epic Max with Project X Cypher 50 regular flex

I think I'm going with the Ping G410 this year.

Yeah that ZX5 is sounding better after today’s round. Idk where the hooks came from!

Been hearing same thing about SIM looks like 2021 winner so far.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
I think any entity out there naming one THE winner this year is doing a disservice to how in’s a key deep and good the driver market is this year. I’ve never tested so many driver so close before in my career.

Yeah that ZX5 is sounding better after today’s round. Idk where the hooks came from!
I want to slap some hot melt in mine and see if I can mute it a little

Callaway Epic Max LS with 60g MMT stiff shaft. Just picked it up, and golf league starts on Tuesday. Hoping for a much better season than last year.

Ping G410 Plus I picked up last year. Love it and don't see me changing anytime soon.

I want to slap some hot melt in mine and see if I can mute it a little

Oh I was meaning that the idea of buying one sounds better after my round this weekend. I honestly like the stock sound but everyone’s preferences are different.

B21 that @JB gave me 👍
If it doesn’t work out I’m going after a Mizuno or titleist.

TSI3!

Traded my G400 SFT last year post surgery to give me something to come back to.
Now working in the Florida keys, and no time for golf but when I come back it will be
Ping G410 Plus

Epic Speed or Max - I have both, maybe Driver 1 is Speed and Driver 2 is Max and then the rest of the bag. Need to decide on shafts ... This is going to take a while.:oops:

But the Speed on the range is surprisingly pain-free. Only have 8 holes in battle with it.

I almost jumped on a new Callaway driver last night, but decided to hold off. Probably should have while the 50% trade in was still going strong.

Back