What’s your 2021 driver?

Loving my epic speed 9* with hzrdus smoke black 70 gram

It’s going to be between the max LS and Tsi3, shaft to be determined

Tour Edge EXS Pro. Switched out the Smoke for the Steadfast shaft and liking it very much.

Epic Max LS. It just really works for me. Its what I hoped it would be on the course. Really liked the Mavrik Max and I would not have made the switch if the Epic Max LS wasn't way better for me. It is and taking the left side out of play for me ( for the most part ) is big at my home course because lots of trouble with a left miss there.

Sticking with my G410 LST. Tried the Ping G425 briefly but that sound...no thanks.

8908248561cdfad0f6938d2a17224fe9.jpg

Last edited:
Callaway EPIC Max LS. It's what I was fit into a couple months ago and it looks great!

Still trying to figure that out TBH. The 50% trade in bonus makes the Callaway drivers even more appealing than before. RADSpeed has my attention, and SIM2 Max needs a trial. I do think the Miuzno options deserve a look too. Too many good options. The season is starting out with XXIO X though as the previous year came to a close much quicker than anticipated.

I don't know yet :oops:

I'm sticking with the B21

RADSPEED XB cause it's fire!!

Not sure. Common sense says that I should be fine with the Mavrik, but I'm not always the most sensical person. I'm working on my swing right now, but once I get that tuned in a little bit I'm going to begin the sampling process.

Playing the same Ping G cut 1/2 inch short that I picked up used for a steal a couple of years ago.

It is the first driver I have ever had that I feel semi confident that I'm going to put a decent enough hit on it. My driver used to be so erratic that I once went a full season with no driver in the bag. It's going to take a lot to get this club out of the bag.

I'm still rocking the g400max.. have yet to get to stores to test out any newer models, and I'm tired of buying blindly

TM Sim2. Because I want to get back to TM clubs. And I was given the money to purchase it for my birthday last year. Finally pulled the trigger once I had the coin to purchase a full set not just the driver. I'm OCD like that. Sometimes it stinks and I can't buy a certain club but sometimes it means I get all new clubs.:ROFLMAO::alien:

Callaway Epic Speed

Love me some Callaway Golf, but this driver is going into my bag to replace my Mavrik SZ. Love the look, forgiveness and slight draw bias. With my swing, when I'm really going after it, I'll miss with a fade. This should offset that and it anything, give me a little draw, which I'm not against.

Ordered it March 22nd direct from Callaway, so hopefully will get a shipping notification this week. Crossing my fingers.

My new driver for 2021 will be the Tour Edge Exotics C721 10.5* on a 47.5" HZRDOUS Blue RDX Stiff shaft.

Why?
Because my Callaway GBB Big Bertha cracked on the crown and Cally refused to do anything other than sell me a new one. So after hours and hours of research, I decided to go with the TEE C721. If it doesn't work out for me, I can call them within 30 days and return it with no questions asked. And... they have a lifetime warranty on their clubs, so if it should fail at any time, they will replace it.
The driver should be delivered tomorrow afternoon and I should be hitting some balls with it tomorrow or the next day.

Callaway Epic Max.
Originally paired with a Ventus black, I have moved to a HZRDUS black smoke RDX 70/s at 45.25” and could not be happier.
Perfect blend of length and forgiveness for me. Has been the best driver I have ever brought to a course.

Going to stick with my Ping G400 Max for this year. It still just works. My driver isn't at the top of the list of what's wrong with my game.

RADSPEED for me. Playing at 10.5* with an Attas Coool 7s, Tour Length with heavier weights. So far I’m really enjoying it.

B21 with ventus black

Looking more and more like a peacoat Cobra RADSPEED XB 10.5 with a Fujikura Ventus Blue 6 shaft - haven't pulled the trigger yet, but who am I kidding, it's likely only a matter of time.

Back