What’s your favorite shot to hit?

I love a crisply struck iron that covers the flag.

Favorite shot? 3W stinger. Mine isn't a monster shot, but it sure looks pretty.

I like hitting knock down shots with any of my irons. Frequently I think I hit them better than regular swings.
I'm precisely the same, and have actually started using them with all my irons. Was watching Tommy Fleetwood being interviewed and he said exactly the same so I thought I'd give it a go. Taking one extra club into greens and feel like I'm making a knock down swing at it with a cut off follow through. My GIR have increased considerably, and the quality of strike improving beyond all recognition. I'm about a club shorter on all irons obviously now, but I'll take that every day.

Any shot that actually goes where I want it to :ROFLMAO:

I love hitting the driver.....and the putter.

Something that isn't a hook or slice.

drive....only club in the bag that works for me on a regular basis

Anything inside 100y. Love hitting partial wedges from any distance.

Punch shots from under the trees... when the guys say “kick it out of there, it’s fine” and I say “nah, I’ll play it” and then put it on the green... that makes my day.
Pretty much the same for me. Except partial shots for me are 70-80 yards and in. And it's always cool to hit that great recovery shot low under trouble & back into a good position.

I like hitting knock down shots with any of my irons. Frequently I think I hit them better than regular swings.

For me, it’s 3/4 shots. When between clubs, I like to take more club and swing easier or a less than full swing.

Towering draw with a driver or 3w off the tee. No better feeling than watching the ball curl back and on to the fairway.

Any wedge into a middle or back pin.

I like thinning a blade 3 iron on a cold English morning 😊. Apart from that, chipping with a 9 iron well back in stance and compressing it into turf... pops up, skids and stops 😃.

For me, it’s 3/4 shots. When between clubs, I like to take more club and swing easier or a less than full swing.

Same. I’ll take a half 7i often and punch one under the wind from 90-100 or so to a back pin.

SW 20 yds. off an uphill green.

I do get a certain satisfaction when I execute any type of trouble shot. I don't try them as often as I used to and the success rate is low. But every so often everything falls into place it's nice to get the club and ball to do exactly what you want.

I really like hitting 50 yard check spinners but I have enjoyed learning to hit a high slice on command. I need to hit on 2 of our par 5s.

56 degree from 80 yards
Stop it on a dime

Any drive right down the middle of the fairway. A close 2nd favorite is any iron shot that I can follow the entire flight through the air and see it land on the green.

Back