What’s Your Finishing Move?

xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
You just hit a great shot. Or really just any shot, I don’t know your game. How do you finish?
Exaggerated hold? No-look pick up the tee? A little skip step? Club twirl?

What’s your signature through finishing move?

I was thinking something along the lines of the DDT.. lol

For me, it’s the exaggerated hold, then holster it. I don’t know what that comes so naturally, but it does and my buddies get a kick out of it.
Sometimes if it’s exceptional, I’ll throw in a club twirl. Sometimes I’ll do it when I absolutely duff one too 😂

A guy I play with occasionally always does the Gary Player step through finish, and it kill me 🤣

Total club twirler here.

If I holster or twirl a club it’s all subconscious and more than likely is a very average shot.

if I hit a good shot I’m holding the follow through eyes on it and talking to it.

I am someone that will watch my ball until it comes to rest. I am bad enough about locating my ball I’m not going to assume I know where it’s going.

I don’t know what I do when I hit a bad shot because I can’t remember ever hitting a bad shot ;):ROFLMAO:

Long hold then Club twirl

All of the above? Totally dependent on mood. I do an exaggerated hold I suppose, but it's not at the top, so I don't know if that would be called a finish. I club twirl on occasion. Call it a twirl to holster. I definitely get called out for hop/skip stepping. And I snatch my tee so fast, so often, that I have to keep reminding my wife that you're actually supposed to watch the ball after you hit it. She's learning by example on that one, and she's way less straight, so it's a problematic habit with a blind husband. I also laugh. And occasionally talk smack or talk to the camera. Never know what you're going to get. You talk smack and I stick it, you're probably getting a finger pointed your way to call you out.

Totally depends on the shot. Sometimes it’s nothing but a laugh and smile, others it’s a club twirl or a holster.

On the rare occasion, I’ve also full-on thrown two hands up in the air with club above my head. But that was after holing out from 120 yards.

No signature move. Don't want any distractions for my partners to watch that beautiful shot heading down the fairway.

My elbows drop down to the side with the legs and hips locked in the follow through position, upper body facing the target with the shaft vertical on target. I think it is called a recoil. I have been doing it forever.

I feel a club twirl followed by a people’s elbow is the only appropriate move down the last

I feel a club twirl followed by a people’s elbow is the only appropriate move down the last

it would have been awesome to see Bryson RKO Sergio today after he launched his first drive today..

Just a huge sigh of relief lol

With clenched right hand fist and and slight shake of forearm or little swoosh , nothing vocal unless it’s extraordinary but that’s not yelling or extroverted..

No club spinning or anything like that have enough trouble swinging club properly… without introducing a new element of rhythmic gymnastics 😳😄

Usually silent, sometimes a little twirl for fun if I'm feeling froggy. There have been times I will say something like that's a good one or nice shot kind of under my breath to myself.

Oh who am I kidding, it's usually a backflip followed by some fireworks I bring in the course for a special occasion such as that!

I usually just watch it I guess. Haven't really pix any attention.

Normally a lot of swearing...

Definitely depends on the mood of the day.

Might let the club drop to the ground once in awhile.

I don't do nuffin.:ROFLMAO:

I chase it. I'll hold the finish for a second but as soon as it looks like it might be stuffed I'm walking after it

Back