What’s Your Finishing Move?

Hold the follow through pose for a second or so extra. Then off the shoulder and point the club at where it went. Most of the time.
On a putt it’s always the same thing. Watch it drop them I say “Boom!” and a quick mini first pump. On a birdie it’s the same just a little louder and exaggerated. Unfortunately, I get a limited amount of practice on these moves. 🤣

On my one and only Ace I pretty much dropped my club and fell to the ground in overjoyed amazement. Even a couple tears of joy. My Dad was 57 when he got his first one. I was 47. Gotcha Dad!!!

I smile, say thank you, put the club in the bag and grab a shot of Fireball. 🥃

I’ve been known to talk to my iron and wedge shots when I know it’s good. Nothing otherwise.

I rip the spine out of the closest person a la Mortal Kombat.

If I know I just smashed a tee shot, I'm usually picking up my tee and walking away before it hits the ground. My club twirl game needs some work.

No finishing move for me. I usually just say, “That’ll work”, or, “I’ll take it” while thinking to myself, “Let’s see how I can screw this up”.

I feel a club twirl followed by a people’s elbow is the only appropriate move down the last
it would have been awesome to see Bryson RKO Sergio today after he launched his first drive today..

My first though after reading the OP was of someone bombing a drive and then proceeding to stone cold stun the closest golfer on the tee box lol.

Either way, I feel like there's an opportunity here to make the PGA Tour much more exciting. :LOL:

Grabbing the tee!

Club twirl / holster and if it's off the tee, pick up the tee.

If I'm playing with friends, I will ask if they want to use my tee.

I go for the sharpshooter...my playing partners hate when I hit a good shot

I like to lay down the sauce on the rare occasion that I hit a shot that doesn't make me cry.

Holster and walk after it
Club twirl
Don't even watch it land and start cheering
Tell the boys to get their wallets out before it lands.

Twirl followed by a quick pick up of the tee or bag.

deep exhale of relief.

I used to play baseball.

A "finishing move" got you drilled in the ribs at the next plate appearance.

As a catcher, I actually flashed the thumb sign to call for that pitch.

Also, if there was a runner on second, I made sure that he saw it.

I guess I'm a no fun guy because if I hit a great shot, I like to pretend that I'm used to it, even though I'm not.
I suppose that's my finishing move.
Then, at the clubhouse bar, one can be as obnoxious as one wants. That's the right place.

A bomb driver is the grab the tee and look up just in time to see it land. A good wedge or iron shot is usually an exaggerated hold.

I have a few moves....

With a poor shot:

If online... Drop my pants to around my ankles and waddle up just behind the forward tees to hit my 2nd.
If offline... Strike a pose while hoping for the ball to bounce off a tree and onto the fairway. Then grab a 2nd ball... then a 3rd.. then a 4th...

And when I hit a great shot....

I'll get back to you on that.

Hold the finish for a few seconds on nice shots then kind of ‘holster’ my club down my side. I also talk to my ball sometimes. ‘Sit down/get up, get right/left etc..’

I don't do anything different, except say thanks if anyone says "good shot."

I think my finishing move is a small stumble forward, an improvement over the backward stumble use use to have.

I'm usually not going to react to a good shot, but that's mostly because I'm still focused on the shot itself. On the local muni, I find it a bit tacky if you're club twirling unless you know the other players and it's part of the fun. Plus, I know you had to practice that, nobody has a "natural" club twirl, except for maybe TW :ROFLMAO:

Couple rounds back I dropped one stiff, admired it, turned and walked face first into my buddy’s bag on the back of the cart he apparently parked super close.

Back