What 2 months (back to back) are the slowest/longest months out of the year for you?

February and March which is right now. Just stuck in dumb winter, but I might be booking a trip to a Phoenix tonight!

Probably January and February as weather is unpredictable in North Texas.

Mid-January to mid-March. With rare exception, the weather is cold and wet. It sucks. It seems if we do have decently warm and dry weather, it is in the middle of the week at a time when I can’t just walk away from the office. The only saving grace to this period is our early a February trip to St. John.

Fastest? Probably July and August.

Mid January to mid March. The fall through the Christmas season is easy and our 3 kids are all with us on vacation through about January 5th. By March 20th we are in Florida for spring break and by Masters week the golf courses in MN are open again. This morning it was -13 and most of us are ready for spring!

I saw a meme: 30 days hath September, April , June and November. All the rest have 31, except February and January which is 100 days long!!

I’d say February & March. February is typically the coldest month and if March doesn’t warm up quickly to get the frost out of the ground then it seems March rakes forever. We’re always praying for warm March because we want to be on courses before end of April.

I’d say February & March. February is typically the coldest month and if March doesn’t warm up quickly to get the frost out of the ground then it seems March rakes forever. We’re always praying for warm March because we want to be on courses before end of April.

Same here. February usually is our coldest month. Mid Jan to mid March always seems to take forever.

We're in them--definitely February / March for me.
Until this year, the Patriots have made early winter palatable.

Now, we're just waiting for the flagsticks to go back in come April.

Jan/Feb this year...Jan was laid up Feb weather has been crap...Looking forward to pitchers/batters and Baseball

Dec-Mar. There. I said it.:LOL: Cold. Dark in the morning when I leave for work, dark at night when I leave work for home.

December and January. I’m not a fan of the cold and those are typically our 2 coldest months. February usually starts warming although it can be wet it has not been at all this year.

Mid Feb - Mid April (Tax Season) and no golf!

December and January are the worst here. Our coldest, darkest months. High temps in the 50s, lows in the 30s. We golf year-round (winter is actually our peak season here), but I hate swinging a club when I'm bundled up like an Eskimo and can't feel my hands (if you go out early/mid-morning, you're playing in 30-40 degree temps).

Even though I love summer, July and August may come in a close second. Highs are 100-120+ every day, lows are in the 90s. Even if you tee off at the crack of dawn, you're soaked in sweat by the time you leave the first green. 100-105 degrees is fine (we're usually single digit humidity), but anything 110 and above is just brutal regardless. The one nice thing is that desert courses are cheap during the summer, so you can play some nice courses at big discounts if you're willing to deal with the heat!

Fastest months are October and November - that's when the summer heat breaks and we have (perfect!) daily temps in the 70s/80s. Our Autumn lasts two months if we're lucky.

For me it's December and January. It's the combination of darkness and cold weather that gets to me. At least now, although it's still winter, there is more daylight.

I would say from the day after the Super Bowl to March Madness start week. Just a total dead period of time for me. Can't play golf most of the time due to weather, not a big basketball or hockey guy, and baseball hasn't started yet.

January-February for me in MT. Haven't started indoor soccer yet and the weather sucks. Fastest are July and August because at that point, coaching soccer is over for the season and I have nothing but time to golf. It feels like it's over in three weeks lol then back to coaching and less time for golf.

I am going with January and February also. Those months present the best opportunities for us in the deep south to see frigid (sub-70 degrees) daily high temperatures.
Yep - January February. Even though I get to play year round it is usually colder and rainy during these months. Plus I seem to be too busy to slip out after work for a quick 9 during these months. Once DST kicks in then my routine returns to normal.

January, and February. These are our area's cooler months with several colder north wind days thrown in here, and there.

Last year about this time we had snow in the valley. Yesterday I played in perfect 65*f weather.

Mother Nature likes screwing with us.

This month and next month (months are interchangeable)

January and February. Mostly because Ohio doesnt get enough snow to really do anything fun outside and its just kind of gloomy and cold with brown grass. The plus about Ohio compared to when I lived in Wisconsin is that the golf season is longer (April-November) but man winters are boring around here sometimes.
Thank God for English Premier League or else I dont know what Id do with myself.

All 12 months seem to fly by for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back