What a cool ANGC story

TCB2010

How good do the HMB’s look?!
Reaction score
That is cool....

I don’t know what is more impressive: has played in the Masters, ANGC Club Champion, or course record holder. Quite the resume for Mr. Knox.

Definitely a good read on someone in the background of but a critical part of the masters.

Cool story. Must be crazy to be able to play AGNC with the pros. Awesome to just play the course without the pressure of worrying about your score.

Jefferson Knox is a legend

Oh the stories he has, if he could tell them. Sounds like a great guy!

He definitely needs to write a book when he's done with his role in the Masters.

He definitely needs to write a book when he's done with his role in the Masters.
10/10 would read. His insight and anecdotes would probably be awesome.

I heard about this guy during a radio segment earlier this week. It’s definitely a cool story. Of course, I’ll always find the story of Clifford Roberts getting a haircut before leaving his brains beside Ike’s pond to be the most interesting Augusta story.

If i ever got to go to the Masters, and Knox was playing his group would be the one I would follow

10/10 would read. His insight and anecdotes would probably be awesome.

100% he never writes a book. He will continue the discretion that ANGC, and the honor bestowed on him, demands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% he never writes a book. He will continue the discretion that ANGC, and the honor bestowed on him, demands.
Agreed. I think he'd probably be a pariah if he drew back the curtain on the enigma which is ANGC.

Interesting read thanks for sharing

Very cool story.

Here's another kind of cool story. Do you know why the sand in the bunkers at ANGC appears so white? It's because it comes from a particular mine in Spruce Pine, No. Carolina. That area has the purest quartz deposits on the planet! Computer chip manufacturers use it like crazy! The fine stuff is harvested, and shipped all over the world. Last year they sold 40 tons of that white sand to Dubai! They sell sand to people who already have tons of it! That's how special it is considered.

Back