What are doing during the lockdown ?

Today I dropped a bunch of trees and processed them into firewood then time with my wife and kids

Will be figuring this out. I was occupied this past week. Everything has changed so fast. Might take on some house projects. Hoping to start golfing soon. I’m over snow right now.

No house projects for me, lots of board games, and chasing the dogs, reading, cooking, walking. And some golf. Going to modify my work schedule since I’m WFH for the foreseeable future so I’ll be off around 4, and golfing until the morons licking things screw that up for me.

I am ruining my golf game by viewing golf instruction videos. It will take years to recover.

Our courses aren’t closed yet, so 7am walking rounds are still a thing until then.

After that, my mat and net setup should be here this week to get going.

Going to try to sell off some extras.

Lots and lots of putting.

Weekdays with working remotely and entertaining our 4 year old have my hands full. Yesterday I had a few beers with the wife and was able to take a few swing in the backyard.

Can't golf or do anything around here really so basically I've been watching a lot of tv. The other day it was almost 60 and the kids and I were out in the yard. I started digging through a pile of wood that used to be my kids old swing set and decided I'm going to finally build my golf club workbench using repurposed wood. It's a work bench it doesn't have to be pretty.

Knocked off some yard work, revived a bolt action 22 rifle a brother in law gave me, been exercising at home, I do miss the gym, I went fishing yesterday! Since the courses in MA and NH are closed I will be spending more time on the water until this mess is contained. Today is raining, so cooking and surfing the WWW. Take care and stay safe.

My wife & I are both considered "essential", so thankfully we are still working. Hoping to go play today since church is on line & don't have to be there for both services.

Golf this morning and family time (archery, trail walks, homeschool) this afternoon

Once I started feeling better I've been playing a lot of guitar.

Pool's Closed! Welcome to
Home PE!
IMG_1929.JPG

Getting tired of Netflix, jigsaw puzzles and too much wine. Just put up this little addition yesterday!

dartboard.jpg

I'm still working. Wife has been home for two weeks, and has been doing a deep dive into the Spring cleaning routine.

Just got home safely (we think) from New Zealand. We always have a long list of things to do when we get home, but right now I'm just recovering from the 27 hour gate to gate trip, which was unbelievably the smoothest we have ever experienced. Later today I'll probably start the cars and my pickup to make sure they are running, then I'll do the same for our trawler that is moored at a marina in town. We are planning to self-isolate for one month, which means the list of things to do around the house will actually get done. Our course is shut down so no golf. Fishing is also a no-no. Maybe we can go for a walk in the neighborhood. Be well everybody. Be kind. Be calm.

Can't let my wife see this thread....

Today I'm cleaning the garage which hasn't been done properly since we moved here in June of 2018. I'm a few hours and maybe half way but with no golf courses open I'll get it done.

Finished the Fire pit finally, sucks being old and project that would have taken 2 days now takes a week. 124 12 x 12 pavers and 168 bricks, fire bricks around the pit. Pics to follow when I trim up the weed barrier left over...which will be tomorrow or later today when it is not 90+ degrees.

Put in a solid 5-6 hours of work from home daily. The extra time realized from no commute has given way to a deep clean of the house; we've lived here almost 30 years and several rooms hold stuff that hasn't been touched since the day we moved in.

I spent most of Friday, Saturday and Sunday tackling the laundry room. Next up is a spare room that's become a favourite spot for putting stuff. That should be a must-day project. Most of the stuff is going to Value Village whenever they reopen to donations.

Oh and I started to re-grip my golf clubs today. Also planning to use the empty curling club to polish/wax and detail my truck since the curling season ended early.

Been working, golfing and fishing

Yard work and house work. The wife is working from home so I’m trying take on as much of that as possible. On Wednesday I should be able to obtain my firewood permit so I can get an early start on that this year. No excuse (golf) to not get stuff done.
I have just a bit more touch up work to do on the deck I built last year but I can’t take the chance of spending the money yet.

I have painting the swing set and above ground planters on the agenda.

Back