What are doing during the lockdown ?

Playing around with my new X-Carve CNC machine. So many possibilities. Currently making some coasters. Cut out in 10 minutes and then color resin poured and let dry over night. Still need to put final clear coat on.

IMG_20200330_122213-01.jpeg

let's not lie, you aren't on lockdown haha
Yes I am. Those are all lockdown things.
You are not on lockdown my friend you went to the store yesterday but still had food in your house, your busted

Son and I just toured the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Virtually of course, as part of his homework. I'm now back to teleworking, and he's playing Fortnite while the youngest is watching PJ Mask.

Work is dead for me tight now. Probably going to get worse now with Governor KKK over here issuing a stay at home order until June 10. I am just playing golf and hanging out at the house. Pretty much all I am going to be doing for a while now it seems.

Landscaping. Lots of landscaping.
985BA27D-B71A-4006-ACAF-ED98C3786BFE.jpegF25000EF-B485-4C29-9A6C-D8D62BAAF61A.jpeg79116FCD-F45D-4073-9F75-FEC7F2557649.jpegD5D10AC4-BCD7-4923-85F7-D20682BD2098.jpegEE7C3C11-6B19-47C4-A032-ECFB78E659E4.jpeg

Attachments

• 90FAFDE5-819A-45AF-9E9E-1ECC4C7E6AFA.jpeg
    90FAFDE5-819A-45AF-9E9E-1ECC4C7E6AFA.jpeg
    298.6 KB · Views: 5
  • FF1BBB41-8591-487E-9BDB-0CDC78502EDC.jpeg
    FF1BBB41-8591-487E-9BDB-0CDC78502EDC.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 5
Did a lot of deep cleaning in the house and the garage. Practice putting and chipping in the basement. Grill and eating way to much food. Getting less exercise than normal but still trying to get some in.

6 azalea's, 2 lantana's and yard work done with a new Rose Trellis for Her... Next up, She wants, raised rolling trellis for earth box'es on patio.
Actually been fun projects, so no problems here.
IMG_4421.JPG

Walked 4- 9's in between her work :ROFLMAO:

Just starting our 4th week of self isolation with my wife. I am lucky that I can still work, so working 10+ hours a day, doing walks around the neighborhood, typically in the dark, very eerie. Only been to groceries store twice in the past 3 weeks and with no courses open and the outlook we’re another 3 weeks to 6 weeks if we’re lucky, this spring is going to get tougher. Have lots of outdoor projects to take care of, just need to dry out a bit more, getting April showers a little early this year. Only way we’re going to get out of this quickly is for everyone to self isolate unless essential so we all have to make sacrifices for the safety of everyone. We need to say a prayer every night for our healthcare workers who are sacrificing their lives every minute of every day. We need all to do our part, we have it easy.

I'm now working from home for the foreseeable future and trying to get caught up on my honey do list

Hope that wall looks about the same in a couple of weeks!
I was thinking the same thing. I took a 4'x5' piece of plywood and covered it in felt as a backing behind my board. It has been hit many times but my drywall is perfect!!

I want to redo my living room in hardwood floors anyone have any tips on doing that yourself?

Done, now it needs to rain so the weeds will grow and make the yard green againIMG-20200331-WA0001.jpg

Work
THP
Putting Practice
Exercise
Cooking
Netflix
Reading

Yard work, walk the dog, some grilling out on the patio. No gym or golf as both are shut down for now. Ugh!

I finally got to a project I’ve been holding off on for 15 years. Rebuilding/reupholsterimg the west’s on our family heirloom dining set.
1EEC7DA8-AD25-451C-900C-D26533ABF5A7.jpeg

nice work

Working from home
Playing golf
Fishing
Pulling what little hair I have out & going postal :ROFLMAO:

Our daily routine in my household.

7-7:30 am Breakfast for the kiddos.
9-10 am Wife and 2 daughters are in a virtual classroom (my wife is a teacher)
I'm walking the neighborhood with my son (19 months). Working off some of the quarantined weight. Damn, 8 lbs. already. We have planned throughout the day for the girls to continue with school work and recreational activities.
There is a huge retention basin across the street from my house where I hit golf balls for about an hour or so a day just to keep my swing. Not going to any courses now as funds are being stretched.

As the little guy takes his naps that's when I continue working on my marketing for real estate. It's disheartening to think that the real estate market here in the Las Vegas Valley has come to a grinding halt. No open houses allowed, my office is closed and buyers are holding off on buying, even with the low-interest rates. Lenders are now having a hard time being able to secure funds to support the loans, especially for FHA loans. It's a mess.

Other than that, enjoying the family time even though the kids are driving me bat-sh*t crazy. And the only thing that keeps me sane are my cigars, which is now hitting low inventory status.

Every night after dinner it's family game or movie time. Bonding with the family now is most enjoyable.

One thing for sure is I'd rather be staying 6ft apart than 6ft. under. Stay safe my friends.

Back