What are we hoping Santa brings us?

Whirled Peas

A rangefinder. I'm wanting a rangefinder.:)

World Peace and an immediate end to the 'Rona. That's all I ask.

Golf related I’m hoping for wedges! Maybe another Clicgear accessory or two.
Why don’t we add lessons, an impact screen, some PVC for a DIY frame, and a projector to the list. I’ve been suuuuper good this year!

Don't need any clubs this year. Stock up on balls.

A more consistent swing and golf balls. I tend to go through the latter fairly quickly...

Could go for a Theragun Mini (one of the Red ones) if I'm thinking about it

There probably won't be any gifts this year but hopefully Santa can help my wife's business take off quick so I can go back to wrecklessly buying shiny new toys again!

Haven't really thought about it to be honest

Maybe a Well Putt mat

My lad is getting a driver and new wedges for certain, probably some balls too

Callaway Chrome Soft X with triple track. Those are unicorn balls out my way :LOL:

Stand bag. Vessel, SM Canvas or Stitch. Something free of logos

Maybe, Santa will leave me a Garmin Approach S62 GPS watch.

Well since we're talking from Santa, I could really go for a spot in one of the THP 2021 Experiences, Santa could make that happen, right?
It wouldn't have to be the Grandaddy, but of course that one would top the list. :drinks:

Every year I ask for a new house with a decked out golf simulator and bar in the basement and every year that dude forgets about me.

I won’t be asking for any golf stuff this year, although a 17 degree Ping G410 hybrid would be appreciated if the big man is listening.

If they would ever be added to the demo program, I would be getting a Hogan VKTR+ and/or UiHi.

I was thinking about this today, and I think a dashcam would be a really solid purchase. Based on what I saw today, I'd have some pretty good footage to share...

Then I saw @annsguy 's post and realized a Vessel bag would be real cool.

And then I saw @OldeDude 's post about a 2021 THP event....

I'll be happy just to be part of this awesome community come this time next year!

I would love the set of irons I was fit for, but that isn't going to happen.

Honestly, something homemade from my niece and nephews would be great. My 2 weeks of holiday spent with family (without drama), and just a chill time to relax with the family.
Dont need much really, I was taken care of pretty well in 2020 golf wise.
This is where I'm at for the holidays, also. I've "taken care of myself" over the entire course of 2020 as far as golf goes. Could I ask for more? Sure. Are there still things that I want (golf wise)? Of course ( I AM a THPer). But, this Christmas my focus will more about giving, for me. And, I'll get plenty of joy out of that and hanging with my family.

Golf lessons

This winter I might try some graphite irons to see if it’ll help me gain a few yards the father time stoled.

New bag, couple jaws wedges, couple dozen golf balls, some more golf clothes. Still time I’m sure to come up with some more. My wife likes to spoil me. :ROFLMAO:

A THP Golden Ticket!

My wife and kids got me exactly that about ten years ago. And I was just excited as Ralphie on Christmas morning. (y)

I was Ralphie growing up. My parents didn’t want me to have a BB gun because I would get in trouble with it, and they were right haha!

Back