What are you building? (Club style)

They’re the best all around out there imo, in value and in performance.
Im pretty stoked to give one a go.

Will be building these out tonight finally…

IMG_6248.jpeg

Well, 4-10 Apex Pro CB, 11 Apex Pro MB, T24 54, and T24 58 have all been reshafted and grips were just installed.

Went with a wildly progressive, and heavy, swing weight throughout. I’m eager to get them on the sim here in about an hour.

IMG_6251.jpegIMG_6252.jpeg

Put a hybrid adapter and grip on A UST LIN-Q Blue hybrid 75f4 shaft to try in my Superhybrid. Hoping to get it to the range tomorrow!!

2x Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7w, 5w tip
Ventus Blue Driver tip

Putting a UST Mamiya M40X LINQ Red 7F5 TSPX into a cobra adapter! 👀

gots some stuff to try.

image.jpg

Have a JDM UST driver shaft curing in a Callaway adapter.

#drunkebaykills

Putting in some steelfibers again to try again…

Putting in some steelfibers again to try again…
This was a failure. Pulled them out when I got home. $ taper reinstalled. When I get back home from Cleveland I will be putting UTX cords on almost everything..

Built my SM10 wedges with KBS 610 shafts and BB&F ferrules. Got some time to mess with them this afternoon and so far I really like them.

A couple of months ago, I had some used C-Taper shafts sitting in my garage, but never installed them. So, one day on a whim, I threw them into a set of Titleist 714 CB irons (4-PW). Really liked the shaft and combo and they have been in my bag ever since. So, now I want to find a C-Taper shaft for an old Mizuno Fli-Hi 21 degree 3-iron/hybrid to have as an optional 190-200 yard club. I have a 19 degree hybrid, but it is a too big of gap between it and my 4-iron.

Back