What are you building? (Club style)

Gonna be Frankenstein today. These came in...

image.jpg1_zpsmfwcmybx.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsnbkjmfgk.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsffbreqh1.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsyxcr8fp3.jpg

image.jpg5_zpswqnemw4a.jpg

Got as whole box of C Taper Stiff I need to find something to do with, not sure what heads I want to tinker with just yet.

Ive got some M3 forged heads you could put them in and send them back ha ha. I picked up and axivcore tour green stiff 75 for my driver. After I broke the proforce v2 a little while back I gave the stock offering another shot but just dont hit it as well as Id like so I went with a little heavier shaft this time around and it is a lower spin option as well. Interested to see how it performs.

Onyx S400 wedge shafts into PM grinds

Debating reshafting the W/S V4 heads or just selling them for what I paid since I don't know that they would get a ton of time.

Pulling shafts from VPC heads.

These will be my first attempt at shafting a set of irons.
4b295c51110e6e46ecfb620edc343fc0.jpg

What are you building? (Club style)

Love the look of those M3's!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome set,what shaft are you pairing them with?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Kbs Tour stiff
That is a deadly combo, happy building. Cannot wait to hear your thoughts

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

My hands and brain are tired. Two sets of shafts pulled, heads cleaned, and reshafted with fancy ferrules.

Tomorrow night will include some butt trimming and regripping. Can't wait to enjoy the final product though.

My hands and brain are tired. Two sets of shafts pulled, heads cleaned, and reshafted with fancy ferrules.

Tomorrow night will include some butt trimming and regripping. Can't wait to enjoy the final product though.
Dang that's a ton of work. Gonna look good when done. Do you think you can film a little tomorrow night?

Haha yeah and I want to learn how to trim butts

There's nothing to it dude (assuming it's steel). Harder than anything is getting the length right. Then it's just a matter of getting one of these.

41BCPKsXhxL._SX355_.jpg
and patiently going around.

After breaking the shaft on my Altitude 8 iron I needed a quick fix. Shops around here take forever on club repairs so I figured I would give it a try.

Out comes the Cleveland Actionlite 85 stiff.

In goes the Dynalite 85 shaft out of my Bio Cell 6 iron. Just slightly longer than the stock Altitude 8 iron shaft.

Before:
42551836d0482757f3ac284a89ef6414.jpg

30 seconds later:
63495e1e3298847a7bbe43872b8dd813.jpg

Done:
a3befded88ea05b35e6a3aaeaa59f311.jpg

Ridiculously easy to do. The funny part is I tried pulling a head with a heat gun months ago and 20 minutes with the gun and still no movement on the head. 5 seconds with a torch and the heads were off!

I just regripped about 15 golf clubs. I tend to waste a lot of solvent but I definitely get the job done.

All lamkin i-Line grips. Basically the best grip ever.

I just regripped about 15 golf clubs. I tend to waste a lot of solvent but I definitely get the job done.

All lamkin i-Line grips. Basically the best grip ever.

Have you thought about building a solvent catcher so you can reuse the wasted stuff?

Have you thought about building a solvent catcher so you can reuse the wasted stuff?
Have you thought about that round against Canadan a couple December's ago?

Have you thought about that round against Canadan a couple December's ago?

Have you thought about that time you lost to Mr Anderson in the machine world?

Five strokes jibber jabber. Even after you built your circus clubs to spec.

Pretty sure the likelihood of that happening again is minimal.

Grabbed a Kuro Kage out of a Covert 2.0 for pennies on the dollar, installed a TM sleeve on it last night to test in my R15. Always loved that shaft when I had my Covert driver, still love it in my Covert 5W. Looking for a slightly higher ball flight than my current Fuji Speeder.

Back