What are you building? (Club style)

ProLaunch Blue is tipped appropriately and curing in the 3 hybrid... carpet flex indicates that this is going to launch HIIIIIIIGH

Also messing around with various Red Ties

HZRDUS Yellow 75 is tipped and curing along with a non-rusted Hi Rev 2.0 for my PM grind.

The last two days I trimmed my ATTAS 6Star installed the Golfworks Cobra adapter for the 5/6 Fwy and regripped it with a Lamkin Z5

Today, I'm reshafting my Bridgestone J15 DPFs with KBS Tour 105s 5-PW and my J15 Black Oxide 50* wedge

Trying to get this damn EX10 Beta and AD-TP7X swing weighted but being thay I play my 3W's 3/4" shorter than stock with the EX10's, it's being a.... Pain.

Time for a TEE weight kit and some hot melt hahahaha

I think so. Programs be gone!

just a desire to tinker, or programs not doing it for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just a desire to tinker, or programs not doing it for you?

Just prefer the recoils from a feel and flight perspective.

Srixon z765 and u65 + KBS Ctaper Lite 115x + KBS hybrid proto 75x = AWESOMENESS!!!

358add51270d8c99868b30ed9abc7f16.jpg

RSi2 set is shimmed and gripped and shafted up with PX Steel

Tight Lies Ti 3w got the PX LZ tip trimming treatment

Matrix 4Q3 shaft in Orange is finally installed in the King LTD

I think the KBS Tour/CF16 combo is better for me, but I did like playing the C-Taper Lites. Great shaft.

Just paired a Cobra F6 Baffler with a Miyazaki Kusala Blue and a Lamkin I-line grip for my uncle.

Just paired a Cobra F6 Baffler with a Miyazaki Kusala Blue and a Lamkin I-line grip for my uncle.

Kusala blue is another favorite! Haven't gamed one of those since my OG Cleveland Classic.

Kusala blue is another favorite! Haven't gamed one of those since my OG Cleveland Classic.

It should be a fun little club.

RSi2 set is shimmed and gripped and shafted up with PX Steel

I'm thinking of doing the same thing with mine. Currently on the lookout for a deal on a set of PX 6.0

RSI tp forged with KBS tour S+ GP NDMC as well as Cobra Amp Forged KBS Tour S just a shaft swap but still a build

These:

18503c57dc284e8a812b1a275586bdf4.jpg

Are going on my 765's and Recoils this weekend.

These:

18503c57dc284e8a812b1a275586bdf4.jpg

Are going on my 765's and Recoils this weekend.
I like your taste,will look great.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Where do you source ferrules like these?
I always use Cell Parts for my ferrules of builds I'm going to keep. Kinda pricey compared to golf works and such, but the quality is 100 times better. Got a set of black with silver rings as well in this order, but the orange ones will match my bag for my HS team.

Interlocking stamps is difficult. Don't think it turned out well.

9da7797936cdfab2d64551185afc8feb.jpg

Tomorrow, DG Spinners.

Just glued up a set of MP-32 with KBS 105 tours, +1.5" and 2 degrees up. Have been fit to that length and lie twice now at different places, so going to give it a try despite the naysayers.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Quick stamp and paint fill.
efb3f2237a515d4c1b527e0d5b679349.jpg

Chrome Elements Wind in the Divine Nine.
d3b52947ff8fe7f9bb2b4309c3a6e236.jpg

Need to let the epoxy cure and then try my hand at turning a ferrule.

MODUS3 120 Tour into the 765's, with Z5's in black and the badass ferrules I bought from cell-parts.

Now pondering what I'm going to stamp on the black RTX3's when they arrive. One is definitely having a Top Gun quote on it.

So turning a ferrule was an interesting endeavor. Certainly is going to take some practice. Golf Works did me wrong on the Callaway specific ferrule for the DN. Its not pretty but it'll work.

MODUS3 120 Tour into the 765's, with Z5's in black and the badass ferrules I bought from cell-parts.

Now pondering what I'm going to stamp on the black RTX3's when they arrive. One is definitely having a Top Gun quote on it.

Something about a wingman? or Maybe Great Balls of Fire?

Back