What are you building? (Club style)

holy body awesomeness.

Launch high, not a ton of spin, and really solid sounding.

Did TM design those specifically for me? Sounds like it.

basically. I think you'd have an absolute blast with them.

Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but, shhh.... don’t tell anyone, I love me some TM irons.

on the docket for the Nike Vapor Pro blades

• pull DG S300 from the rest of the set
  • finish MM Proto strip/sand/paint
  • reshaft with PX 5.5

Mizatty and I are going to golf galaxy tomorrow. I’ll add this to my “things Dan tells me to do” list.

Cut the Atmos shaft down .25” and adjusted the hosel setting to a degree flat. Pretty excited to give this a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trimmed the putter 1/4in to 33.75, new Ping rubber midsize pistol grip 20g lighter
----------
Putter is better 28 putts, feel like I can thread the needle

Last edited:
Cut the Atmos shaft down .25” and adjusted the hosel setting to a degree flat. Pretty excited to give this a go.

I wouldn't expect a huge change in .25", but that might be enough to show you your on the right path.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect a huge change in .25", but that might be enough to show you your on the right path.

My thoughts exactly. Not enough to need to change the swing weight either, for now. Gonna give this a go, if it helps but still needs more, I’ll like take some off the tip and redo the adapter.

My thoughts exactly. Not enough to need to change the swing weight either, for now. Gonna give this a go, if it helps but still needs more, I’ll like take some off the tip and redo the adapter.

I'd be more cautious of removing from the tip than the butt. Simple to add length back to the butt, but impossible to add it back to the tip.

Anyone have quicket epoxy recommendation?

I’ve used this for years and never had a problem. Your local hardware store should have it.

3a2d8a21c3583ed43cd8c87cac5cbb75.jpg

Callaway X forged UT 21*. Putting it in an Aldila Tour Green Hybrid 85 shaft.

6f678c80b4f55d32070dec3b970260a0.jpg

After checking distances once I’m able to hit it, may decide to bend strong a degree or two. Hoping this is a good option for me.

Since touring the ping factory And seeing they use 3m scotch weld, I’ve switched to it for everything and have yet to have a failure.

20 min setup time but I don’t hit for 24 hours.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FQQGP96/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

10 min setup time and ready to hit in 20 min
https://www.amazon.com/3M-Scotch-We...otch-Weld+810&qid=1561430458&s=gateway&sr=8-3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Callaway X forged UT 21*. Putting it in an Aldila Tour Green Hybrid 85 shaft.

6f678c80b4f55d32070dec3b970260a0.jpg

After checking distances once I’m able to hit it, may decide to bend strong a degree or two. Hoping this is a good option for me.

I’m thinking about the same thing. I am currently hitting a 716 T-mb 3i as a tapper between my 3w and 4i. I just like the look of the X forged.

I’m thinking about the same thing. I am currently hitting a 716 T-mb 3i as a tapper between my 3w and 4i. I just like the look of the X forged.

Love the look of them too. Callaway pre owned’s eBay store has them at pretty solid prices at the moment

A set of Majesty irons and a set of Mizuno irons.

I absolutely DEMAND to know more!

Majesty with Recoil Proto 95s. I have been saving those to do a video on the build and haven’t had time.

Mizuno 919 Forged with some Proto shafts I have for a giveaway of some sort.

Majesty with Recoil Proto 95s. I have been saving those to do a video on the build and haven’t had time.

Mizuno 919 Forged with some Proto shafts I have for a giveaway of some sort.

919 giveaway is FILTHY!

Those majesty irons are a damn work of art.

919 giveaway is FILTHY!

Those majesty irons are a damn work of art.

The folks at Budget love this community.

Back