What are you building? (Club style)

I can flight anything in the bag down, it's one of those things I've never understood people having issues with honestly, and it's a necessity here. Play it back, abbreviate the finish, voila.

Just as easy to punch out a 6 as a 4 or 5.

It's also wildly easier to fade or draw a hybrid (in my opinion). I don't care if I've got 150 or 230 to the green when behind a tree, I'm thinking about using my hybo to get creative just about every time now.

It's also wildly easier to fade or draw a hybrid (in my opinion). I don't care if I've got 150 or 230 to the green when behind a tree, I'm thinking about using my hybo to get creative just about every time now.
What's a draw?

Sweet sweet victory.

0b615e94004f35d20bf5aac51bf1fa8f.jpg

I bought some Wilson m3 heads and am going to be shafting them myself once I find some shafts. I want to get some colored ferrules and was wondering if anyone had ordered from Grail golf on ebay?

I bought some Wilson m3 heads and am going to be shafting them myself once I find some shafts. I want to get some colored ferrules and was wondering if anyone had ordered from Grail golf on ebay?
I've got a bunch right in front of me. Green light!

Can't believe that weight was that big. I don't feel so bad about struggling now!
Looks like a 8 gram weight. What's really fun is trying to get the proper swing weight with new shafts. Damn light heads lol

Well, if you've ever watched this guy:

Norm-Abram.gif

Then you would know that a draw is one of these:

DovetailDrawer_FrontView_1000px.jpg
I want you to know, having grown up watching that show on PBS thanks to my grandparents, this cracked me the heck up.

Well done sir! Hahaha

Sweet sweet victory.

And that is why I just used lead tape when I reshafted my irons. FWIW, I've got a full swingweight kit if anyone is looking for one. :D

Finally re-gripped my own clubs!!! I did 13 last night (no putter) and it was easy-peasy!!! I needed to get back to oversize grips, so I removed the midsize I had on there and replaced with new midsize and added four grips of tape. I bought the i-Line off Lamkin.com for $29.99 to make my first attempt inexpensive in-case I messed-up.

Finally re-gripped my own clubs!!! I did 13 last night (no putter) and it was easy-peasy!!! I needed to get back to oversize grips, so I removed the midsize I had on there and replaced with new midsize and added four grips of tape. I bought the i-Line off Lamkin.com for $29.99 to make my first attempt inexpensive in-case I messed-up.
No sweat huh? After I did my first set i couldn't believe how easy it was! Cant believe i paid some box store as much as i did before haha. Never again

Oh Dan...you crazy animal you

Got this today. Just waiting on the shaft my little brother gave me. Can't wait to put it together.

image.jpg2_zps8svax0xr.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsys6ds8fn.jpg

Got this today. Just waiting on the shaft my little brother gave me. Can't wait to put it together.

image.jpg2_zps8svax0xr.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsys6ds8fn.jpg
Nice! Always wanted to try some RomaRo stuff

+1. THP is such a great resource. Mini-brag and threadjack, but most of you know I'm new to golf, struggle to break 100 and play with experienced players. They joke how much I know about clubs, the game, yet am a n00b, but none will let go of their long irons, tho they struggle.

Last week tee shot left me in right rough behind tree(s). Pulled 6h, put ball back in stance, put my rear foot back and hit strong draw about 145 beside green to have chance to get up and down. My buddy was impressed, he shot 78 that day, but still wouldn't hit a hybrid lol even tho you can buy mine now for $39 new.

Twice in the last week I've hit 6h on par 3 and had chance at birdie (nice loft). My 4h is my fav and when I make solid contact on 2nd shot keeps me in the hole with my pals since they beat me off the tee.

The funny thing is 3 of them want me to regrip their clubs since I learned that here too. And yeah, I keep telling them to join here!

Thanks and carry on.

Back