What are you building? (Club style)

I'm installing a tip on my THP HZRDUS today. Likely cutting down a few driver shafts to play at 45 too.
I see lead tape in your future

The ferrules on the dual cog adapters are a pain... how did everyone get there's installed? Guessing I need to bore it out a touch with some sand paper or boil it? Seems super tight, but once I got it where it seemed it was supposed to go, somehow it crept further up the shaft and I couldn't get it back down without the heat gun. New one on the way, but expecting the same issue. Maybe I just need to prep the tip a little further up than normal?

The ferrules on the dual cog adapters are a pain... how did everyone get there's installed? Guessing I need to bore it out a touch with some sand paper or boil it? Seems super tight, but once I got it where it seemed it was supposed to go, somehow it crept further up the shaft and I couldn't get it back down without the heat gun. New one on the way, but expecting the same issue. Maybe I just need to prep the tip a little further up than normal?

I just use a boring bit to loosen up any ferrule that doesn't want to go up the shaft. I'm not worried too much about it being loose on the shaft (and it usually isn't) The epoxy will hold it altogether anyway.

This is the set I use, perfect for cleaning out the hosel of epoxy, boring out the ferrule.

http://www.amazon.com/TEMO-3-12mm-p...61680657&sr=8-13&keywords=diamond+hole+saw+mm

If they are a little tight on the shaft I will run them under the hot water tap for 2 mins. It will go straight on after..

Removed c-taper lites from i-25 and will be installing them on recently purchase ie1.

Reshafted two OnOff Golf Labospec CB-247W heads (48* and 52*) with Nippon Modus3 105 wedge shafts.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Finally put the adapter on the B Asha. Should be ready for some experimentation on Saturday.

9f20e1bd32cbb6ab8bcd440cc6ffa41c.jpg

For my retirement one of my Marines milled out this putter out of a chunk of brass. It is by far my favorite putter, I just finished putting a shaft into it.
72fa72f6b1995b0169854d5879092f73.jpg
0cf3aa65552477c1a54552b492cbd7e9.jpg

Just regripped these guys with some new iLines for my wife's coworker. Yes that is blue electrical tape around some old Winn wraps. At least the guy did a decent job wrapping the wraps.
40d4638d6d449a0b1518d7f836f212c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Just installed a 72x Miyazaki Kusala Silver into the XR16 Pro 3w head I grabbed. Looks badass.

Also put a ping adapter on my Oban hashimoto to give to my Freshman 2 bag who needed to move up a flex to stiff.

Then put a Cally adapter on a UST Attas T2 7X to try out in my XR16

So I had my adapter come undone at the range this weekend on the B Asha... Never had that happen before. Think I'm going to take it to the shop next time. No idea what I did wrong.

Installing some prosoft inserts and going from a midsized grip to a standard with 3 wraps.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've a set of J38 DPC irons I'm going to mess around with and make a single length set out of.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How did these turn out? I have a set of shafts with improper tipping so I am thinking of doing a single length set as well. Very interested in the older 2011 tm cb irons as I can change the weight on the back to decrease the amount of lead tape I will need to swing weight them.

How did these turn out? I have a set of shafts with improper tipping so I am thinking of doing a single length set as well. Very interested in the older 2011 tm cb irons as I can change the weight on the back to decrease the amount of lead tape I will need to swing weight them.
Haven't completed yet really busy at work

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

After using the Maltby Sti HD 6 iron and liking it went ahead and got the 7-PW with Fst 125 gram shafts that are in between stiff and x. A bit of a budget build but I was happy with how the 6 iron performed. Went with Avon half cord grips and each club came out to about $25 each all together.

Have a 6.5 PX Hand Crafted LZ80 curing in my Heavenwood. Should, be, FUN.

Shaft tinkering continues. PX HZRDUS Yellow in the driver and a PX Blue in the 3W, both in 6.0.

054f57dc152a9eaaa5028a531d92fb2f.jpg

Shaft tinkering continues. PX HZRDUS Yellow in the driver and a PX Blue in the 3W, both in 6.0.

054f57dc152a9eaaa5028a531d92fb2f.jpg
Hzrdus!!!

Putting a couple clubs together tonight. XR 4 hybrid with an Aldila Tour Red and a Cobra Baffler XL 3W with a RIP Phenom. Hopefully they find a spot to help.

Last edited:
3ddd564b3ab0f89c7cf997609e1c34ef.jpg

553dcb4dfeea93beade1b4987af6f1bd.jpg

Recoil Protos installed on some Apex Pros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently bought an MOI matching machine so I will be building my 6 iron to my specs and taking it to the range to find my ideal MOI. Then I will build the rest of my irons to that MOI. Pretty excited but I wish I could frequency match my iron shafts before I spine and flo them.

d6a88ad0797de1e19a1f241d82bdc508.jpg
c4eb3013e2dc2870ef1767eac1099dc4.jpg
6715d9f623d68a3f299ac5fe61028824.jpg

Grips installed, ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back