What are you building? (Club style)

Believe I'll reshaft my PM Grind 60 this evening with a Hi-Rev to match my RTX3s.

e5b6744facb9958a763e8b17087923a7.jpg

Put these together today with DG S300 AMT shafts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a fun set!

Ran into a snag last night while trying to pull the shaft from my CF16 AW... That thing is in there! spent a good 20-30 minutes with the heat gun trying to get it out. Will have to go to the torch next...

Thinking of putting the UST frequency filtered back on the betti just for kicks.

Have several things on the docket ... waiting for a single ferrule (and a set of graphite shafts) to show up at my door.

1. GBB Divine Nine with UST Mamiya Elements Wind
2. Cobra F6+ adapter with Grafalloy Boost 53 shaft
3. W/S PMP 55 & 59 widesole with DG spinner shafts

Also plan on stamping the wedges. Thinking of Boomer on the 55, and Sooner on the 59, with an interlocking O and U on both.

Well, the hot melt gun came in today.

I'm terrified, and excited.

You've inspired me, will be getting one soon so we can destroy **** together!

Went without a hitch.

Hot Melt mission complete.

Lead tape no more on the driver, woods, and hybos.

Yuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Went without a hitch.

Hot Melt mission complete.

Lead tape no more on the driver, woods, and hybos.

Yuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

SO many questions.

How does it look?
Where are you applying the hotmelt?
How much do you end up using to achieve the same results as the lead tape?

SO many questions.

How does it look?
Where are you applying the hotmelt?
How much do you end up using to achieve the same results as the lead tape?

Like a stock club. Hahahaha

In the head, all in a neutral location (middle) other than the SZ, in it the 6g to hit my preferred SW went in the heel.

Same weight to weight ratio. Put each club on the SW scale to know where I was and wanted to go, then weighed the head to further know (2g in head = 1 SW point). Add and weight repeatedly to ensure not getting too much.

I did a lot of studying before doing it, and as such I really have to say there is a LARGE potential for a mess if you aren't patient, deliberate, and steady.

Krank Golf 3 wood I'm putting a Fujikura Fuel S flex shaft in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just built:
United SBB1 3-PW with C Tapers
Scratch TD 4-PW with RIP 115
915 D3 8.5* with White Tie 7x3
Cally Diable Forged 3i with Aldila Tour Blue 85h

To Build:
Cally Diablo Forged 4-PW with S300
Black Tie 75m4 with 915 adapter
915 F 15* with White Tie 8x3
Vega 52* with RIP 115
Vega 56* with RIP 115
J40 60* with Steelfiber i125
Geotech B Stream Proto 5w with Tour AD MD 75
Vega RAF 04 5w with Diamana D+ 80
Taylormade Jetspeed 3HL with House of Forged Express
Cleveland 588 DSG RTG+ 54* & 60* with Tour Issue x100

Will post some pictures later. Have a few of the ones already built in my WITB post.

scouring ebay right now for a 80gram shaft to throw in my older taylormade tour spoon. trying to hit this with the old man's senior shaft still in it is impossible to control

scouring ebay right now for a 80gram shaft to throw in my older taylormade tour spoon. trying to hit this with the old man's senior shaft still in it is impossible to control

What flex are you looking for? I have a Purple Ice TX that is either 85 or 95 gram with TM graphics.

What flex are you looking for? I have a Purple Ice TX that is either 85 or 95 gram with TM graphics.
Leaning towards stiff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sooooooooo, hot melt. Love.

Not only are my swing weights on where I want them now, it's made this F7 fairway sound a LOT better to my ear.

Not only are my swing weights on where I want them now, it's made this F7 fairway sound a LOT better to my ear.
Good to know I can send my clubs to you to get hotmelted lol

I've been thinking about adding hot melt to my adams driver. Think it would give it a better sound.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

James if you don't mind me asking how much did the hot melt setup set you back? Did you have to drill a hole in the club?

Back