What are you building? (Club style)

Reshafted some irons last night. One wedge.
Pulled some other shafts from some iron heads.

It's all fun and games until you realize it's 2am and you're still going strong lol

Reshafted some irons last night. One wedge.
Pulled some other shafts from some iron heads.

It's all fun and games until you realize it's 2am and you're still going strong lol
Should have called Andy to come grip

messing about with an old scotty clone

KMp9YOq.jpg

I'm considering building a 5h to match my 4h. Not sure I want to do it. Last time I put it in the bag I was ballooning it something fierce. If I do, I'd have to order another shaft because I don't wanna mess with pulling the shaft out of my 5i since I'm hitting it alright lately.

Hmmm... decisions, decisions...

Really looking forward to reinstalling the shafts, and re-doing the ferrules on my C200s this offseason. The mismatched ferrules drive me crazy.

Just wrapped this up on the C300 Forged!
742b75ed97321745ac3891b9140b2b24.jpg
f1493e3a6b9d9e4897a02937aad507a4.jpg
0c3482433a600b0e059fafe438f93993.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tour Edge CB Pro f2 15.5 3w...since my current one is so bad ass...

Will be installing either the "Kevin THCE Special" or ATTAS COOOL or AD-IZ into the 585 when my beautiful and fancy new shaft prepper/sander setup arrives.

Add into that re-installing shafts on the NL M Wedges since the stamping and paintfill is done. And pulling the KBS 110's for Nippon Modus 105X in the 902 Forged.

Will be installing either the "Kevin THCE Special" or ATTAS COOOL or AD-IZ into the 585 when my beautiful and fancy new shaft prepper/sander setup arrives.

I'll be needing pictures and a writeup please sir. I don't do enough club work to justify it, but want vs. need has never been a huge factor in my decision making.

I'll be needing pictures and a writeup please sir. I don't do enough club work to justify it, but want vs. need has never been a huge factor in my decision making.

Haha, it shall happen my friend! The Doc basically demanded I needed a good work table after she saw me doing my stamping in the kitchen floor. Let me buy a really badass Kobalt table and cabinet setup to put IN my man cave, so after that it was finally tim to order a proper tip and trim setup after years of just rolling with the dremel.

Haha, it shall happen my friend! The Doc basically demanded I needed a good work table after she saw me doing my stamping in the kitchen floor. Let me buy a really badass Kobalt table and cabinet setup to put IN my man cave, so after that it was finally tim to order a proper tip and trim setup after years of just rolling with the dremel.

Nice! I've been using masking tape and sand paper for the most part. Every once in a while something a little harsher when needed.

I am a big fan of the AD – IZ. I would think that that would pair up very nicely with that head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just ordered two KBS Tour Stiff shafts on eBay. They'll be going into the 5h and one of my other hybrids.

Had fun last night, put these two new ACCRA toys into heads.

FX 2.0 200F into TEE CBX 16.5 with 3g hot melt. FX 2.0 270 into Srixon 585 with 4g of hotmelt, both finished off with Lamkin Grey UTx playing D4 swing weight.

7aeaeb351d9859c01e637993fef7079e.jpg

Had fun last night, put these two new ACCRA toys into heads.

FX 2.0 200F into TEE CBX 16.5 with 3g hot melt. FX 2.0 270 into Srixon 585 with 4g of hotmelt, both finished off with Lamkin Grey UTx playing D4 swing weight.

7aeaeb351d9859c01e637993fef7079e.jpg

I’m just going to say that the CBX is a rocket launcher!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this isn't the best place to ask this but I need some advice and I figured this is as good a place as any to ask.

A customer came in with some PXG 0311T irons and it appears they tried to drill out a shim or something. The shim is stuck way down in the head and I can't pull it with heat and a needle nose.

All of the other irons I pulled and got the shims out just fine. Just this one is an issue.

Any help would be appreciated. Again I'm sorry for sort of hijacking the thread. If you have any advice please PM me so we don't clutter up the thread.
dd351e4cfbf588dd42392e8f10c668a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn dude, if heat isn't getting it to let go you may have to carefully drill it the rest of the way out. That thing is MANGLED.

And you aren't hijacking the thread, club building is what this thread is here for.

What are you building? (Club style)

Damn dude, if heat isn't getting it to let go you may have to carefully drill it the rest of the way out. That thing is MANGLED.

And you aren't hijacking the thread, club building is what this thread is here for.

At that point, yeah it’s either smallest bit you have and drill along the sides and hope it rattles out eventually, or heat and tap and hope I guess.

Man that thing is wrecked

Last edited:
Pulled the TPT 17 from my 5 wood and put the 6.5 EF blue back in, just did not like the lightweight / flex in the FW

Pulled the TPT 17 from my 5 wood and put the 6.5 EF blue back in, just did not like the lightweight / flex in the FW

Those are two wildly different flex profiles.

Yeah it was a experiment and just failed completely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back