What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little 1796 bourbon.

vman, you buy that by the case?

I'm hitting the sweet tea again tonight. Tastes good in the hot weather.

Crystal Light Lemonade.

I am drinking Red Bull energy drink rite now this is the good drink for energy and gives you energy....

Whats your flavor? I love love the original but I'm getting crazy about calories so I switched from full flavor original to total zero. I never liked the sugar free flavor but I actually like the flavor of total zero. Its not quite the same as the regular but its somewhat close so I can live with it.

As for right now...Chivas 18...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious

Water, lots of water. Trying Creatine Monohydrate with my protein shake. Dang that stuff dries you out.

Cuppa Joe.

Java from the keurig.

Iced coffee from DD

Budvar, by Budweiser. No, not that Budweiser.

Stella Artois

Knockoff Diet Sprite..."Diet Twist Up"

Boo.

Bud heavy can. Out of the heat, finishing a beer and thinking how nice a nap sounds about now, hehe

Makers and Ginger ale. I deserve it!

That sounds good. Trying to decide if I should grab and adult beverage or just have a water.

Fruit punch & vodka

Boulevard Wheat

Capt. And diet with lime

mich ultra at the course
rt 44 strawberry banana slush on the ride home

Nuun at work to try and stay awake since they taste so bad

ice cold water... just mowed the lawn and its hot out

About to try one of these....I mean if Josh Hamilton drinks 'em then they must be good!?!

2f6e6ff9.jpg

About to try one of these....I mean if Josh Hamilton drinks 'em then they must be good!?!

2f6e6ff9.jpg
Josh Hamilton liked a lot of things that I do not imagine taste good nor do I wish to try.

Josh Hamilton liked a lot of things that I do not imagine taste good nor do I wish to try.
That was then..................this is now.

Low blow by the way. I mean not the blow that is the bad blow but the blow with a fist.......I mean, you know what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back