What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water with a hint of failure. HA.

Turbo-Coffee.

Just opened a Saw Tooth Ale made by Left Hand Brewing Company. Micro brews are great

Orange Crush....diet

Had a 22-oz Miller Lite at the Outback. It was the best part of my meal.

Knob Creek bourbon, neat

Knob Creek bourbon, neat

Knob is usually my choice bourbon, but I've branched out lately - even stepped out of KY and I'm enjoying Hudson Baby Bourbon Whiskey from Tuthilltown Spirits in Gardiner, NY...very good stuff.

Coffee

ice cold yeungling
that beer sounds so chinese its hard to believe its from pa

Water.

Green tea, with a little honey.

Opened up a bottle of Michter's Straight Rye last night, that's some fine drinking right there. Goes great with a nice Bolivar.

Might drink some Lucky Bastard Ale (a special Arrogant run blended with Oaked Bastard I think). We are also about to get some very cold weather here in NM and I'm drooling over the thought of sitting by the fire and drinking some nice Imperial Stouts while nibbling some dark chocolate. Usually Speedway Stout but a NM brewer has a decent ImpyStout that I've been buying up.

I am drinking a Dogfish, My Antonia. I is a great American Double / Imperial Pilsner that has a 7.5% alcohol content.

I have a large bottle of Tsingtao. Chinese beer, very nice.

Water.

Troegs-- Mad Elf!

Yuengling

Just finished Blue Moon White number six. Now to the CFML to cement the Friday festivities. Thinking of playing some TW11 in a bit (if Erica quits watching HGTV).

Tonight it was a St. George's Ale and a Loose Cannon. Both very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back