What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so jealous. They don't sell it in Ohio, so I'm stuck drinking the standard beer.

Right now, bud light.

I'm from PA and "Ying" as we like to call it, has been ingrained in you at a young age (well 21 to be correct), you don't order Yuengling, you just order "lager" the bartender knows what you mean. It blows my mind that they don't sell it in Ohio.

I'm from PA and "Ying" as we like to call it, has been ingrained in you at a young age (well 21 to be correct), you don't order Yuengling, you just order "lager" the bartender knows what you mean. It blows my mind that they don't sell it in Ohio.

I've been to a couple weddings in PA over the last couple years where "Ying" on tap was a part of the open bar. It was pretty fantastic. I really don't get why they wouldn't bring it into Ohio either. I think it's awesome.

stella.jpg

Jack + Coke. I might have some Glenfiddich in a bit.

Pacifico, I love mexican beer.

Newcastle Brown Ale

CFMGD.

This beer bottle has no label on it, just an "I" written on the cap with permanent marker.

You know those lame team building exercises that companies make you go to? Well, our teams offsite was not so lame. We went to a local brewery and brewed some beer. My group made some amber stout that came out great. Another group made some IPA (hence the "I" on the cap) that I am drinking right now.

Hoegaarden.

Sleeman's Original Draught

Diet Coke.

Still Pacifico

As it approaches 5 pm on the West Coast, it's time for a gin & tonic.

A couple Strongbows before bed. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Virgin screwdriver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back