What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsweetened black coffee. ummmmmmmmmm.

Right now?

Right now?

nothing but when I drink it is usually Basil Hayden or Woodford Reserve. That is it

Just finished my last cup of dd coffee for today! Black with 3 sugars please.

Mountian Dew Code Red. Pretty sure I am addicted to Mtn Dew.

Folgers Black Silk.

a689094b-926c-52db.jpg

After a long week, I am having possibly my favorite drink in the world, Finlandia Vodka, with Cranberry juice on rocks with two limes. Just awesome, I will be having a lot of them at the ibar in May.

2 Fingers of Johnnie Walker Blue with 1 ice cube

Heineken

Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA

dogfish90.jpg

Strongbow
adabaddc-a5ac-588d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff. Every day 8 ounces of Super Food, 8 ounces of carrot juice, and 4 ounces of pure aloe.
adabaddc-bb4a-d4d6.jpg

Arizona Tea Arnold Palmer lite

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Diet Coke at the moment. Other than that, any brand of beer usually suits me just fine.

Coke zero

Good stuff. Every day 8 ounces of Super Food, 8 ounces of carrot juice, and 4 ounces of pure aloe.
adabaddc-bb4a-d4d6.jpg

Odwalla makes good stuff. I like their protein drink. Pure Aloe??? What does that taste like.

Ohhh, I'm sippin' grey goose and cranberry. A great afternoon pick-me-up.

Odwalla makes good stuff. I like their protein drink. Pure Aloe??? What does that taste like.

Ohhh, I'm sippin' grey goose and cranberry. A great afternoon pick-me-up.

Pure Aloe tastes horrible, but I got sick of paying $25-$30 for a gallon of George's Aloe water. I just mix 8 ounces of the superfood and carrot juice with 4 ounces of pure aloe and just pound it in the morning. Now you've got me thinking about going and grabbing some Goose myself. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back