What are you drinking right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
adabaddc-76c6-4512.jpg

Clementine IZZE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Virgin screwdrivers.

Sleeman Cream Ale

Way tooooo many Blue Moon's last night.......

diet-big-red-24-pack-case_1.jpg

Been painting a lot the past few days so it has been Coors Light and lot of it. It makes the painting better.

My usual, virgin screwdriver.

Heineken

Alexander Keith's. Delicious!

Water! I don't want to be, but hey, its what I've got

I'm alllll jacked up on dew

Woodford Reserve :worship:

Had my cousin tell me i needed to try a good cheap wine so i went and got a bottle, its Oliver Soft Rose, after just drinking half a glass im going to get another bottle, this stuff is good. 2 bottles of wine to myself and im not a drinker, about 1 or 2 times a year so this should be a fun night lol

Wild cherry pepsi from taco bell

Wild cherry pepsi from taco bell

haha nice, i dont eat the taco bell here in my little town cause the people that work there well lets just say they arent people you should trust cooking your food lol, i love taco bell though in other towns

Had my cousin tell me i needed to try a good cheap wine so i went and got a bottle, its Oliver Soft Rose, after just drinking half a glass im going to get another bottle, this stuff is good. 2 bottles of wine to myself and im not a drinker, about 1 or 2 times a year so this should be a fun night lol

I'm not a wine fan, but living five minutes from Oliver Winery, my wife likes to drag me there alot.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

I'm not a wine fan, but living five minutes from Oliver Winery, my wife likes to drag me there alot.

lol im not really a wine fan either but its pretty good, i didnt know it was made in indiana until i bought it, my cousin didnt tell me that part, im about 45 minutes north of indy

lol im not really a wine fan either but its pretty good, i didnt know it was made in indiana until i bought it, my cousin didnt tell me that part, im about 45 minutes north of indy

The place to go down here is Upland Bewery. They have awsome beer.

Keystone Light dudes. Don't hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back