What are you drinking?

Diet green tea

Pretty much anytime you ask me, the answer will be Dr Pepper TEN.

At the moment, Diet Coke.

First every sour beer.. it's growing on me 20200221_173723.jpg

Strawberry lemonade at Red Robin for lunch. No alcohol for a week now

Whistle Pig and Coke.

An Orchard and Oak (sort of).

Whisky
Cider (tonight it's pineapple from Ace)
Simple syrup
Lime juice/lime
Angostura bitters
Ice
Sounds delightful.

Sounds delightful.
yeah dude, it's quality!

Not super sold on the pineapple. Went for it on a whim. I like it better with basic cider and crown. Flavored crown is pretty fun in there as well.

yeah dude, it's quality!

Not super sold on the pineapple. Went for it on a whim. I like it better with basic cider and crown. Flavored crown is pretty fun in there as well.
Definitely took a screenshot of that recipe.:cool:

Definitely took a screenshot of that recipe.:cool:
Let me make it easier.. Also, I follow this SORT of hahaha... No sage, whatever whiskey/cider I want, and I usually do a bit extra cider for more drink.

1582427432406.png

Propel

Mountain Dew Zero

Just finished a delectable sangiovese paired with an over garlic'd over truffle oil'd $80 flat iron steak. The wine was by far the best part.

Still Dr Pepper 10

Strawberry lemonade at Red Robin for lunch. No alcohol for a week now
Have you given up alcohol or just taking a break from it?

Have you given up alcohol or just taking a break from it?
Yes I’m giving it up. It is getting harder on my body so it’s better to just give it up.

Yes I’m giving it up. It is getting harder on my body so it’s better to just give it up.
I quit over 40 years ago and never went back and I am so glad I did. Plus I saved a boatload of money (I can buy golf balls now :cool:), besides back when I was a younger man, I wasn't heading down the best of paths when I was drinking.

I quit over 40 years ago and never went back and I am so glad I did. Plus I saved a boatload of money (I can buy golf balls now :cool:), besides back when I was a younger man, I wasn't heading down the best of paths when I was drinking.
I’m not always the best person when drinking. I’m not a trouble maker and I don’t go out when drinking. What I find is a lot of wasted days recovering instead of enjoying my days off.

Gatorade Zero

Orange Crush

Been drinking some Diet Pepsi for the last 45 minutes.

Water. Out of green tea.

Highland park Magnus

Back