What are you drinking?

5DB5A920-2AC2-4F49-8FE1-B942867C257C.jpeg

Only water tonight

Vodka and cran.

I got into Oakheart way late. I don't remember that.
They used to come with spout toppers that were the Bacardi bat. In my bachelor days I had... somewhere between 3-4 dozen...

Right now....Zip Trip coffee with a little maple flavoring in it.

San Miguel Especiale lager. Perfect on a strangely warm evening in England for this time of year.

IMG_20200409_182843.jpg

I would love to be an honourary Canadian.

Cab we get a ruling @YukonLiving and @Canadan
I support Honourary Canadian status for @Jman.

Primary article being observed beverage selection at Mike Hess Brewing in San Diego.

Most recent article being the appropriate spelling of “honourary” in quoted post above.

🇨🇦

I support Honourary Canadian status for @Jman.

Primary article being observed beverage selection at Mike Hess Brewing in San Diego.

Most recent article being the appropriate spelling of “honourary” in quoted post above.

🇨🇦
Hahahaha! I knew the spelling would seal it! :p

And yes, I can drink the beer. I want to go back to Mike Hess.

Just answered the same in The Beer Thread but here we go
Yellow Dog Brewery - Play Dead IPA.
Why? It's better then the std lager (Canadian / Coors etc) for when I want to savour the drink more rather than just skull a few beers back. Also it's supporting a local more craft level brewery near me. Another choice of mine from the same brewery is the Chase My Tail PA.
Dead.jpg & Chase.jpg

Morrrrreeeee Shiner Weiss n’ Easy’s

2013 Petit Verdot from my old winery. really good with steak, fries and broccoli (wife insists I eat green things)

Hahahaha! I knew the spelling would seal it! :p

And yes, I can drink the beer. I want to go back to Mike Hess.

Send that man a hockey stick so he can maintain social distancing - a moose would be too difficult to ship.
(What is the official Canadian social distancing measure? One moose length.)

Send that man a hockey stick so he can maintain social distancing - a moose would be too difficult to ship.
(What is the official Canadian social distancing measure? One moose length.)
You can bet your everything I’m using a moose as a unit of measurement now.

Found a bottle of Jim Beam Peach in our bar. Poured over ice and mixed with peach tea, it's a tasty little skip into quarantine alcoholism.

Monster Ultra, Black.

Coffee for me.. It's a must each morning!

Back