What are you drinking?

If I could fist bunp 10 times I would. You find yourself my way, rounds on me.

Thanks for the offer. Most times I’m in OH, it’s on a long bike ride. If you ever get out DC/Baltimore way, bring your clubs. I’ve got plenty of bourbon to share as well. 😀

Thanks for the offer. Most times I’m in OH, it’s on a long bike ride. If you ever get out DC/Baltimore way, bring your clubs. I’ve got plenty of bourbon to share as well. 😀

Don’t let lack of clubs deter. I have a loaner set for everyone due to having three kids.

Thanks man...only thing missing is my putting green. I’m working on the wife for that one.

Before I bought this place I looked at a place on 7 acres, 5.5 being lake. Even had a damn boathouse. Now ex wife talked me out of that one.

Blah blah. Remember the ex-wife part. Tread wisely, lol!

Picked up this gin yesterday, so I am having a G&T tonight. Pretty good, but as clean if a flavor of my go to Hendricks, and not the same floral punch as the Botanist, but very applicable and definitely a great option for a Sunday night by the grill. I got a kick out of this recipe on their website, however. Talk about phoning it in lol.

31AF76D5-787F-450D-90AC-B302F5A64971.jpegE0A0B1F7-9B8A-419B-A455-D2480007A3E3.png

Neighbor just brought this over to us as a gift. Apparently it’s excellent.

7F99C8DA-CB93-4B13-A7C2-4BE9D0174A59.jpeg

I'm presently at the ministry of beer our table has had pilsner, gose, two ipas and a lemon basil lager.

Stella Artois Solstice Lager - summer edition …. pretty good (y)

Huge demand. Your neighbors don’t suck.
Yeah apparently not easy to come by in a lot of areas. Never had it as we don’t drink a lot, but will soon.

Now, we're in a restaurant. Blood orange old fashioned. And, it's too sweet.

Maxwell House International Cafe French Vanilla Sugar Free. It's in lieu of dessert, and almost as good.

Reactions: JB
Miller Lite in aluminum pint bottles.

That sounds delicious though
Not bad, just a bit sweet. I do my bourbon neat. Should have asked for less old fashioned and more bourbon.

Was a nice trip top Baltimore, the guiness brewery over full. Then sanagamore distillery also over full so then into charm city.

Last edited:
Home now back in the commonwealth, a nice triple cappuccino, 2 part decaf.

Hardywood bourbon barrel raspberry stout

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg
Currently "playing the field" on a bunch of local craft breweries.

F4AE2FCB-5DB8-4303-B376-37F4036B8984.jpeg

Great lakes Conway Ale!

Prairie Farms Grape drink.

Back