What are you drinking?

Last night it was Jameson Caskmates stout edition

Last night it was Bud Light Lemonade seltzers. Not bad but not my favorite.

Tonight will be a Bullit evening!

Black coffee from my favorite donut shop on my way to work.

Coffee black as well... however with the way the end of the school year is going - it should probably be something else.... (🤔 of a certain high school teacher of mine when I was in school long ago.)

Pepsi Zero Mango with Kraken.
Delicious!
I named it the Krack Pipe.

Coffee.. it's much needed today

Sitting in the sun in the back yard drinking margaritas.

More margaritas. First time I’ve made them myself rather than just buy a mix. Came out pretty darn good even if I say so myself.

Love my captain morgan private stock and diet to relax after a short range session after a long day at work.

254255-big.jpg

Finished off last of my two year old bottle. So good. Need to reload next release.

Gonna give this a go. 51C929D7-7C58-47A2-B110-00D2EE797965.jpeg

Last time we ate together at a Mexican restaurant, my buddy treated me to a double shot of El Patron Silver. I took a small sip, and it was a whole new tequila experience. This was "sippable" tequila. You didn't have to lick salt, slam shots, and use a slice of lime as an "anti-puke" device to keep it down! Really opened my eyes. Very different from my first exposure to El Toro! That might be tequila, or kerosene, or lighter fluid!

Jalepeño margaritas
72FA31D7-F371-48B1-9BB1-A0F739203B02.jpeg

Cold brew margaritas. Not entirely sure they are supposed to look like this, but taste delish!!!! My new signature cocktail!
5C52EDDC-941E-4BB4-9384-8521E756F901.jpeg

Last edited:
Oregon Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2017

A bit light, others would call it medium - bit of fruit in front, has a slight brambly finish, better with a light dish like salmon or sushi than alone or with a heavy dish. I've had heavier for slightly more money - but this was only about $23.

I agree. My mjor complaint about Willamette Valley pinot noirs is how light, and lacking in color and flavor they are! The best pinot noir I have ever drank was a 1961 Savigny les Beaune "Vergelesse", bottled by the Hospice de Beaune. And I drank it an 1990 at the age of 29 years! It was a very dark red, and was intensely flavored!

Since there were 8 of us sharing a single bottle, we only had about 3 ounces apiece in our glasses. My sample lasted a full 50 minutes before giving up the ghost! The aromas and flavors were just amazing! The Willamette Valley can not yet compare!

Killed the green label weller started the longbranch bottle.

Enjoying a pre-round Yukon Brewing Ice Fog. Nice hoppy IPA.

021416C6-F9D5-4A7E-BAB5-3CB508EE59CD.jpeg

92EBF870-053F-4B31-8FA4-EFF5E12A31D4.jpeg

558195A8-C02E-4CF4-9223-2FFCA2B42130.jpeg

having a couple Lagunitas Stereohopic IPA vol 2. Very tasty.

Dr Pepper/Cream Soda Zero.

I live an exciting life. Pretty hard for this late for me anymore, 😂.

Back