What are you drinking?

OMG

large-kahluablonderoaststyle750mlbt.jpg

😳

I could show my drink but it’s not impressive.

However, I’d love to see most folks have two, lol!

Somehow, I managed to drink the best part of a bottle of tequila yesterday during the bloc party we had, so today, it’s water. Lots of water.

Knob creek 12

I am trying a new bourbon from Holy Ghost Distillery which is very good. It is almost across the street from Jack Frost National.

Continuing my tequila journey (in margaritas) Trying cazadores reposado. Pretty good.

Absolutely terrible. the person here before us left a 6 pack of this crap. Now I see why

20210726_172634.jpg

Last edited:
Stocked the new bar with top end sipping booze. Tonight is a rum and cigar night.
0807212037.jpg

Just finished an old fashioned with Four Roses Single Barrel. Good stuff.

Just got home not too long ago from a Special Olympics fundraiser scramble and poured myself a Canadian whisky and club soda.

Rum. glorious rum.

After watching the WGC St. Jude yesterday and today, I became aware that the PGA Tour has an "official" tequila! Really? I guess whatever makes you money!

862E9179-17FB-4914-8549-8DF00414E011.jpeg

I have been curious about these, but my experience with NA beer in the past has been less than positive. I might have to try this!

I have no idea what that is, but it looks amazing.

Earl Grey tea for me right now.

The Under my rumbrella…

image.jpg

Bird Dog Black Cherry Whiskey and Pink Lemonade.

A 2016 Malbec - in general my favorite go to red wine

Flex IPA from Taps.

LA infection of PHX is ok as long as I keep looting at my house value.

but in truth this is a quality brew.

Some fancy pants made in Minnesota root beer. It's good, not great and made with cane sugar so it's got that going for it.

Still sipping Saturday morning coffee. A tasty caramel drizzle flavour from the Keurig.

Back