What are you drinking?

Dan, if i did not say so, thanks, it’s really a nice recipe and drink.

Yeah it’s not bad! I’m not huge on the smell profile, but the chase is fantastic.
Agreed in the smell profile. It’s probably a 1 and done drink. Can’t have too many. Will move to the transfusions

Agreed in the smell profile. It’s probably a 1 and done drink. Can’t have too many. Will move to the transfusions
I mean. If you have a few of those quickly, you’ll be more floor than anything else hahahaha

Also, pre drink smell…. Playdough’ish? I don’t want to ruin it for people, I’m weird.

Iced Coffee.

#3 verrrrry nice using Canadian club. The splash of water AND orange bitters daughter #1 and wife say this is the one.

Twinings Prince of Wales tea.

Decided to up the game a bit… maybe take a nap in a while as well….

26357104-1897-4B51-A45A-6126E195DFA1.jpeg4F2FB6A0-B192-47D6-B418-29CC3188E6D7.jpeg

So. I’m not a Porter nor a stout drinker. But that looks and sounds delicious. Last stout i has was in the airport in Ireland, in our way to Rome. It was about 530am. I was not gonna miss fresh from the tap Guinness!
It’s honestly like spiked chocolate milk. So good. And local. I’ll only allow myself one or I’m out for the night.

Wow, never seen a 10% abv beer! I’ll have to look for it. Sounds REALLY good.

I might chill an aged dogfish 120 tonight. :unsure:
Dogfish was about 5 ish miles from where my in-laws lived in DE. My FIL always has interesting one offs and local only beers. Mostly IPAs and variants on that theme. Mostly good though. Made the drive, and dealing with my MIL tolerable.

Guinness. I already have way too many calories in me today so why not a few more.

16378831726559081487994368230876.jpg

That's to start!

An ice cold Pepsi.

I am settling into an old-fashioned. 🥃

I’ve moved to diet root beer

Egg bowl seems to deserve some egg nog.

I think I'll go old fashioned. 👍

Founders Maple Mackinac Fudge KBS 11%
20211125_200145.jpg

So. I’m not a Porter nor a stout drinker. But that looks and sounds delicious. Last stout i has was in the airport in Ireland, in our way to Rome. It was about 530am. I was not gonna miss fresh from the tap Guinness!

My wife and daughter toured the Guinness brewery and say there is nothing like a Guinness at the brewery,

Back