What are you drinking?

I'm picky on IPA. I like citrus IPA.
I just don't like pine in my IPA. I sadly grabbed one that has it on accident...it will be drunk after I have had a few others LOL

I just don't like pine in my IPA. I sadly grabbed one that has it on accident...it will be drunk after I have had a few others LOL

Me either!

Yeah, the rum and juice.
whenI added more rum I just floated it on the top
a little floater is always nice. I think you need more mixed as well as the floater...

Blackberry Bird Dog Whisky and lemonade.

Sam Adams Just the Haze IPA (non alcoholic)

Attachments

• 1942BFA5-4E60-4211-9C11-924F119A0DC8.jpeg
    1942BFA5-4E60-4211-9C11-924F119A0DC8.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1
In this heat, Gatorade.

TX Straight Bourbon barrel finished in ex Tawny Port casks

I am getting a kick out of Rowdy Mermaid adaptogics. I have no idea what that word means. haha. I like a cold drink in the summer, and these taste good to me. I also appreciate low sugar and no caffeine. Supposedly they have reishi mushrooms in the recipe. (y) Julie rolls her eyes at me: "what are buying now?" :geek:

Some good black coffee I just brewed.

Pepsi and a water. Lame.

i've officially switched from coffee and water over to bourbon and water for the evening. its the simple things to me

I am getting a kick out of Rowdy Mermaid adaptogics. I have no idea what that word means. haha. I like a cold drink in the summer, and these taste good to me. I also appreciate low sugar and no caffeine. Supposedly they have reishi mushrooms in the recipe. (y) Julie rolls her eyes at me: "what are buying now?" :geek:

I like the inclusion of the reishi. That makes me think that "adaptogics" might be a combo of adaptigens and biologics. Eh, could be. I'm on a mushroom forum with several threads about making your own tinctures and extracts from reishi for health purposes.

Still a Dr Pepper Zero Sugar.

I like the inclusion of the reishi. That makes me think that "adaptogics" might be a combo of adaptigens and biologics. Eh, could be. I'm on a mushroom forum with several threads about making your own tinctures and extracts from reishi for health purposes.

Thank you for sharing that. I wasn’t sure what to make of the mushrooms. Interesting.

Back