What are you drinking?

At work drinking Pepsi Zero Mango imagining how good this would be with Capt. Morgan

At work drinking Pepsi Zero Mango imagining how good this would be with Capt. Morgan
Just so happens, I had some tonight with Capt. Morgan and it was fantastic!

Bubly is terrible.

I had to switch to tall cans of MGD as it was all my local beer store had left, and I got the last 12 pack of them to boot.

Orange Crush

I am crushing the Monday coffees today... Speaking of, time for a refill! Tim Horton's black is on offer today.

Oregon Pinot Noir Willamette Valley 2017

A bit light, others would call it medium - bit of fruit in front, has a slight brambly finish, better with a light dish like salmon or sushi than alone or with a heavy dish. I've had heavier for slightly more money - but this was only about $23.

I had to switch to tall cans of MGD as it was all my local beer store had left, and I got the last 12 pack of them to boot.
Did MGD just make a comeback? I saw it on the shelf the other day. It was quite the beer of my younger days but I didn't buy any...

I made micheladas with some Modelo Lager last week and my wife just had one plain as she not a fan of that kind of spicy. She said, "this beer has a really familiar flavor?" I saod "Clear bottle, a little like Miller Genuine Draft..." She said, "Yup, that's it..."

IPA Mondaaa

B2BD3555-AA83-4F35-BF1C-191E07812309.jpeg

Miller High Life for the win.

Did MGD just make a comeback? I saw it on the shelf the other day. It was quite the beer of my younger days but I didn't buy any...

I made micheladas with some Modelo Lager last week and my wife just had one plain as she not a fan of that kind of spicy. She said, "this beer has a really familiar flavor?" I saod "Clear bottle, a little like Miller Genuine Draft..." She said, "Yup, that's it..."
Not sure about a comeback, it's been my beer of choice for 10ish years now. Problem is it's hard to find in some areas (Florida is a great example) but that's why Yuengling exists:cool:

I saw it at Walmart last week... 1st time in years here in Ahia. Never got the taste for Yuengling. If I'm drinking a Pennsylvania beer, its gonna be a Rolling Rock. Though I don't think its made there anymore.

After repairing the fence that was damaged by a fallen tree, I decided that I’d earned a beer. Yukon Brewing - Ice Fog. Nice hops forward IPA. Crisp and citrusy.

2EC4B2DC-CD76-48D1-9B9C-07E97B96C869.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpg

Gotta love the haze!

Attachments

• IMG_20210511_203049.jpg
    IMG_20210511_203049.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3
London Brewing Organic Lager: "A bright, organic clear easy drinking lager finishes smooth and clean with a touch of malt sweetness. Refreshing."

London Brewing Organic Lager: "A bright, organic clear easy drinking lager finishes smooth and clean with a touch of malt sweetness. Refreshing."
I'll have to give this one a try.

I'll have to give this one a try.
I just finished another one tonight - it's a nice light lager. IMO there are far too many IPAs on the shelves these days, this is a nice detour.

This was hiding behind and American flag. @KY Golfer i had to have some.

#sorrynotsorry

6D0749AA-C832-42A2-AD1C-3B9769D98BE2.jpeg

I just finished another one tonight - it's a nice light lager. IMO there are far too many IPAs on the shelves these days, this is a nice detour.

Is it at the LCBO? Our local beer store didn't have it.

Is it at the LCBO? Our local beer store didn't have it.
Yes, but I have found the LCBO selection varies from city to city. If you search it online, you can have it brought in to your local store for pickup.

OurBeers-CaptainsLog.png

Back