What are you grateful for today?

Grateful that our family is healthy. One of my co-workers has an aunt who has Covid-19 and is on a respirator. The hospital is not allowing visitors and no updates are available.

Obvious answer is my family and staying healthy in these crazy times. I'm probably most greatful right now that my job is considered essential work and I that I can continue to provide for my family.

Thankful for another day.
thankful for my Grandaddy teammates that we can chat everyday.

I’m grateful for getting outside in the sun today and playing. Even if I did stink it up pretty badly. I’m grateful for recognizing that I need to manage my expectations about my golf game.

I'm grateful for my family's health, fresh air, and the warm weather

When I was younger, like many if not most, I took much for granted.

But for decades now, daily without fail, I've consciously acknowledged all that makes me grateful.

I've never been a bad person but Lord knows I could greatly stand for significant improvement. To that I say, I don't at all deserve the tremendous people in my life, my good fortune and overall happiness. So with respect, I've always deeply expressed thanks.

Childhood wasn't easy, I'm not a silver-spooner in the least. But life has presented me with special people along the way and opportunities. I recognized them, the people most, and held on.

Grateful they'd have me.

I'm grateful for an 80 degree afternoon with my kids!!

Grateful for being together with my entire family and that our good friends(family of four) all are recovered from their Covid 19 sickness.

I’m grateful for a walk to enjoy the sights and smells of spring. Wisteria, tea olive, early gardenias, honeysuckle. Love it.

I am grateful that I am healthy enough to spend the majority of my weekend clearing land and brush and making a positive impact on my situation. I have been making sure to wave to all my neighbors and try and send a positive vibe out. I am an introvert by nature and I have to make my self step out of my comfort zone and be present when others are around.

Was thankful to get out and play with THPer @shanewu today. Hopefully our courses will stay open so we can continue to play.

Thankful that was able to get out and play (sh!tty) golf today.

20200329_181448.jpg20200329_181444.jpg

Was thankful to get out and play with THPer @shanewu today. Hopefully our courses will stay open so we can continue to play.
I’m grateful too, brother! Hopefully the courses stay open and hopefully we all play better next time!

I’m grateful for the little bit of peace of mind I have this minute. Yesterday was full of worry and anxiety.

Thankful for my family. We have had the best lockdown so far. Kids are both doing great even though they really miss their friends and I selfishly am really enjoying all the time with them. My wife is amazing and I hope she is feeling the same about me right now. Also selfishly I am glad I found our house 19 months ago because it's awesome by itself, but the fact that it sets on a golf course has been super amazing the last 3 weeks. I go on a 3-5 hole jaunt 2 or 3 times a day every day and that has been a nice walk and some very fresh air.

I haven’t shared much in here cause it’s been tough lately but a few weeks ago my job got a huge pay cut to the point where they said I could take unemployment if I preferred that route.

Yesterday my boss came and told me that because of Trumps stimulus package, I would be staying on full time for the foreseeable future with my regular pay. Almost started crying in his office but kept it together.

I’m thankful that I have a job and a boss that trusts me enough to keep me on

I'm grateful for my job as well and the proactive steps they took to protect us and get as many working from home as quickly as they could.

I'm thankful that even though my kids are stuck together all day, every day it seems to be bringing them really close together. Outside of the occasional argument they've been getting along extremely well.

I'm thankful that even though my kids are stuck together all day, every day it seems to be bringing them really close together. Outside of the occasional argument they've been getting along extremely well.

My wife and I were talking about this over the weekend. It's tough, but our girls (8 & 10) have relied on each other for entertainment and support. Have to find the silver linings.

My wife and I were talking about this over the weekend. It's tough, but our girls (8 & 10) have relied on each other for entertainment and support. Have to find the silver linings.
My kids have been fighting more.. I hope they get to where the two of your kids are as they are driving us crazy

I am grateful I have a Job and my family has stayed healthy so far!!

Back