What are you grateful for today?

Echoing what others have posted. I am thankful that my wife, our famines, and myself are health. We have all maintained our jobs as well without any reduction in pay as of yet.

Today i am grateful for all the things that matter in my life and i took for granted.
Keep the faith!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mortgage refinance rates going down....

I haven’t shared much in here cause it’s been tough lately but a few weeks ago my job got a huge pay cut to the point where they said I could take unemployment if I preferred that route.

Yesterday my boss came and told me that because of Trumps stimulus package, I would be staying on full time for the foreseeable future with my regular pay. Almost started crying in his office but kept it together.

I’m thankful that I have a job and a boss that trusts me enough to keep me on

This is great to hear. It has given some light to my current world view. Thank you.

I haven’t shared much in here cause it’s been tough lately but a few weeks ago my job got a huge pay cut to the point where they said I could take unemployment if I preferred that route.

Yesterday my boss came and told me that because of Trumps stimulus package, I would be staying on full time for the foreseeable future with my regular pay. Almost started crying in his office but kept it together.

I’m thankful that I have a job and a boss that trusts me enough to keep me on
Super news! Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had a moment this morning that really made me grateful. My daughter has been struggling with math and part of the reason is that my wife (who is homeschooling her) can get frustrated trying to teach her math. I've always been good with math and I know with my daughter's determination she can be great at it as well. I took over teaching her math this morning and helped her with the concept she had previously struggled with and had given up on. I told her she could be great at math if she wants to and that I could help her. After breaking down the concept in a way that clicked with her she got excited and flew through the "impossible" worksheet with a smile on her face and her confidence is back!!

Last edited:
I'm thankful that my family is all healthy.

My 2 year old daughter ran to me this morning and gave me the best hug! Great way to start the day.

Friends and technology. Shared a Zoom beer with some good friends last night. One is going through a divorce and he finally had a good day with a mediator so we needed to celebrate and catchup on life.

Friends and technology. Shared a Zoom beer with some good friends last night. One is going through a divorce and he finally had a good day with a mediator so we needed to celebrate and catchup on life.
Awesome way to celebrate!

Health and that all of us are heading up to the lake(frozen still) for 5 days for a change of scenery. Lots of eating, movies, pool, saunas, and beer. My 22 year old nephew who is one of my son's best friends is joining us so it should be a great weekend.

I'm thankful there's no Covid in my household or that of family and friends.
I'm thankful it's my Friday and that I still have a job come Monday... even though I complain about it.

I'm thankful that the hard work over the last month the family has done for my wife's sister, (their sister-in-law)... her tiny house is almost done and she's moving in slowly out of an older RV with no hot water and very little space.(y)

Grateful for another day of clean, good health for my pregnant wife and I. Praying it continues until this little turd pops out in June! :oops:

I was able to get in and out of the bank in no time flat today. Yesterday people were lined up around the building.

This daily bank deposit run is so stupidly unnecessary now. Going to deposit 1 cheque is a reckless and potentially harmful exercise.

Grateful for another day of clean, good health for my pregnant wife and I. Praying it continues until this little turd pops out in June! :oops:
Double down on this one. Best of luck.
My wife is due in July and it is a massive worry right now.

I'm thankful there's no Covid in my household or that of family and friends.
I'm thankful it's my Friday and that I still have a job come Monday... even though I complain about it.

I'm thankful that the hard work over the last month the family has done for my wife's sister, (their sister-in-law)... her tiny house is almost done and she's moving in slowly out of an older RV with no hot water and very little space.(y)

Tiny houses have a certain draw with my wife and me. We've tossed around the idea of having one built when the kids are all gone.

Got home today in the middle of a big snow storm, shovelled the front steps, and went inside to relax for a bit before heading out to snowblow.
Sitting in the house with the wife, and the neighbors are out doing all their driveways, and they have gone house to house doing chunks of everyone's drives.

Super appreciative of their effort. I am exhausted from clearing snow all day at work.

I am grateful that I don't have to go in to work today. Went to the office for the first time in 3 weeks yesterday and was just pelted with problems and requests from the limited staff that is manning the office. I came home more tired than I have in years... thankfully I return to my remote access and avoid the crush.

Very grateful for a wife that tolerates my love of the game of golf and the time it takes me away from her.

I am grateful that my entire family is healthy.

Grateful I finally found toilet paper.. 20200401_163704.jpg

Grateful that our family continues to remain healthy we are protected and have both our jobs at full pay. Also happy my immediate family has not faces COVID from a health or financial position although my sister is a nurse she is away from COVID unit

Grateful for a healthy family. Also grateful to still have a job, albeit on a temp furlough basis. Hope all of this ends as soon as possible.

Back