What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex girfriend got me into The Saturdays and Big Time Rush, I'm not proud of it, but it's stuck in my head right now!

Lifehouse - Broken

Bad local radio

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Foster the People Pumped up Kicks

I agree but it has a funky beat and catchy tune...I have all these different remixes
That song is messed up. Still good though. One of my favorites.

I agree but it has a funky beat and catchy tune...I have all these different remixes

I love it. It's so catchy but I just think it's a shame that the lyrics are what they are. I won't stop listening though.

I love it. It's so catchy but I just think it's a shame that the lyrics are what they are. I won't stop listening though.

Ur reading too deep. I saw an interview with them n its nothing yo do with guns or violence

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Ur reading too deep. I saw an interview with them n its nothing yo do with guns or violence

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

"Better run from my gun"? "Outrun my bullets"? It sounds to me like they're talking about shooting people with nice shoes. If you can find another meaning, enlighten me please.

the airborne toxic event - missy

Florence + The Machine. I heard the Dog Days are over song a few months ago and bought the album. Her voice is amazing. The new album came out this week and it's great as well. This song is good but easily not the best on the album.

Don Trip ft. Cee Lo Green - Letter to my Son

I always thought it was about plotting a violent act, not necessarily committing one.

Mikeschair - Someone Worth Dying For

Sirus satellite radio.. Channel 66 Watercolors

Still hooked on The Avett Brothers....

Now listening to Trampled By Turtles and their newest album.

Lil Wayne ft. Rick Ross - John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back