What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Led Zeppelin - Going To California (Live)

Mavis Staples - "Down In Mississippi"

Framing Hanley - Count Me In

This morning all I heard was whining and complaining by my opposing counsel in court. :talktohand:

Right now I am listending to "Bittersweet" by Fuel

Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams <--a remake of the old Eurythmics tune, extra creepy

"Guinevere" by Eli Young Band -- Love this song. It was in my head last week on the golf course

Erasure- Chains of Love

"What I'm For" -- Pat Green

This morning all I heard was whining and complaining by my opposing counsel in court. :talktohand:

Hope the judge gave him what for.

Hope the judge gave him what for.

Yes! Thankfully this judge is great and shut that down really quick! Made it a quick and easy day in court! Now on to the long weekend! Hope you have a great one! :clapp:

NOFX - The Cause

I'm feeling the punk rock today...

Depeche Mode- Mercy in you

The Vandals - How

John Parr- St. Elmos Fire:confused2:
I dont know how some of this stuff gets on the i pod.

I get odd stuff on my iPod from time to time too. I ripped all of my wife's CD's, and have gotten some music from work, apparently, I need to go through some of my folders, a few random things have made it through.

I caught a Village People song the other day (I realized it as I was singing along :doh:)

The last song I heard before hopping out of the truck was:

Theory Of A Deadman - Little Smirk

I caught a Village People song the other day (I realized it as I was singing along :doh:)
The problem is that we dont change it Gummi. I was singing St Elmos fire driving down the street.:act-up:

Kevin Fowler - We Ain't Dead Yet

Kings of Leon- Sex on Fire

A jackhammer out on the street. It must be Monday.

A Perfect Circle - Gravity

Hey Y'all - Chris Cagle

Electric Light Orchestra - Livin' Thing <---another one of those I don't know where it came from...

Stand Here with Me - Creed

Static-X - I'm With Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back