What Are You Listening To?

Vince Guaraldi Trio - Charlie Brown Christmas album

Pretty cheesy I know, but, sometimes I just nest instrumentals to get away from all of the nonsense Christmas music.
If you have Sirius/XM, they have some holiday/christmas channels in the 780's on their app that are pretty good. There is a jazz one that I have been listening to today. (y)

Christmas songs, duh.

Prince 1999 album

Post Malone

A lot of Big Wreck lately along with a playlist full of the setlist of my band and potential additions to that setlist. Here is some Big Wreck

I'm sorry - my girls have been rocking out to it and its stuck in my head ?

Alan Jackson.

Sturgil Simpson and Tyler Childress recently!

Sturgil Simpson and Tyler Childress recently!
Love both of those. If you like them you might actually like the guy I posted above - John Moreland take a listen to him on Spotify.
Also have you heard / listened to any of the following - Jason Isbell, Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan, David Ramirez (not so country but damn good)

Love both of those. If you like them you might actually like the guy I posted above - John Moreland take a listen to him on Spotify.
Also have you heard / listened to any of the following - Jason Isbell, Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan, David Ramirez (not so country but damn good)
Jason Isbell, Cody Jinks, Whitey Morgan, David Ramirez are all on my playlist.

I'll have to check out John Moreland. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I tend to get bored with music so I’ve been listening to podcasts lately. Not related to golf, but I’m currently listening to “Up and Vanished” on iHeartRadio

Listening to some country station (maybe today’s country) on Pandora. I turned it on when I was cooking dinner and just kept is going.

I've been listening to a lot of Rick Beato's "What makes this song Great?" youtube videos. Getting a little more knowledge & music appreciation. Examples:

Elton John

Never really dove in beyond the hits, first four albums are on the docket tonight.

I've been listening to a lot of Rick Beato's "What makes this song Great?" youtube videos. Getting a little more knowledge & music appreciation. Examples:

I fell into this rabbit hole recently, and have really enjoyed the extra info.

Found a Beach Boys rabbit hole on YouTube. Before my time but these guys were/are talented. Sloop John B with two originals and a great cover band.

I pretty much just listen to audio books and podcasts. Unless I am at the gym. Then I will turn on some music.

Norah Jones at work. It's background noise that helps with my tinnitus. In the car on my commute normally it's Amazon music app playing something country... right now, it's THP radio and podcasts about golf because I'm tired of music.

i'm a 39yo white male. i'm a little bit obsessed with billie eilish's music right now.

i'm a 39yo white male. i'm a little bit obsessed with billie eilish's music right now.
No shame in that...

I am loving Eminem's new album!

Back