What Are You Listening To?

New music from the Dixie Chicks. It's a shame it doesn't sound more like "Tonight the Heartache's on Me" and the like.

I've been listening to a lot of Rick Beato's "What makes this song Great?" youtube videos. Getting a little more knowledge & music appreciation.
Those are great videos. I love how deep Rick dives into the music.

One of my all-time favorite guitarists ...........

Been picking up some 80's music lately. Doing deep dives on The Cars and The Police.

CCR - Cosmo's Factory in the CD player

edit: and Fleetwood Mac

I spend quite a bit of time in the car and listen to a lot of audiobooks. Currently listening to "Light It Up" by Nick Petrie. It's an action type story.

I've just picked up Apple by Mother Love Bone again for the first time in what feels like forever. Had forgotten how much I enjoy that record.

B7DE1EF7-11E1-47FB-8F06-0041A1AC437B.png

F6E3C213-9FBA-43A3-AB8F-0D0448FFB240.png

AAED879A-B2C9-4734-AAD7-714A1A30AEC6.png

Been listening to a lot of old school Pumpkins recently and this song just puts me in a daze....

Howard Stern from this morning where he is doing a new show on Zoom until he can get back up and running.

Foo Fighters - Concrete and Gold album at the moment. My oldest (all of 5 years old) is a fan.

Home now so vinyl from The Roots blasting house wide through my Sonos.

Check out Southern Carolina String Band for something different. Songs from the Civil War.

Attachments

• CampfireSongs.JPG
    CampfireSongs.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
R.E.M. - It's the end of the world

On hold with Citi credit cards, silence with "please wait for next available representative". Not even annoying elevator music, just straight silence. LAME

Pearl Jam - Gigaton

Digging the new album.

Chris Cornell

New Pearl Jam album came out today apparently. Only a couple song into it, but sounds ok so far.

6D08C133-94AD-47C4-B67F-6295E2EF0EA3.png

Amen.

Iheartradio for me. usually country.

Back