What are you looking forward to?

SouthernShred

'16 Grandaddy Champ - Team Unity
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you have an upcoming golf event or buddies outing you’re looking forward to? What golf related activity are you anticipating?

Sea island in January...what about you shred?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to my annual trip with my best friend to Bandon that is coming up in January.

Hopefully playing with my cousins in Orlando next month!

I'm looking forward to todays last outing of the year. Had a day off yesterday, walked the 9 holes twice, 46 plus 46, my best round there (one round from the whites with one group and one round from the blues with another group). Just have time for 9 holes today. Going out with my wife. Cooling down big time this week, snow expected, course closes tomorrow.

Don't have anything planned at this time but am looking forward to the 2018 THP Calendar of Events to try to get into a few then I will really have something to look forward to.

Shaft Up Grand Finale

Round 2 this afternoon at reunion

Um, I'm here! Reunion with friends!!!

Oh, just the golf paradise trip of a lifetime...

Sea island in January...what about you shred?

Nothing...I don’t have anything in the pipeline. The most exciting thing for me is a trip to the golf store or going to the range.

Getting to Orlando and playing golf with my dad for a few days.

Haven't played since 6/30 due to injury. May have been ready to do more than I've tried but I've been VERY apprehensive as I blew the disc during the golf swing.

Buddy that moved to Wilmington months ago will be back for a couple weeks soon and said, "I don't care about your back, I'm taking you down. You're playing golf!"

Still not sure that I can but I did hit full swing hybrids on Thursday without incident. So not sure but looking forward to giving it a shot!

End of January buddies trip to Streamsong, can't wait to check out the new Black course.

Looking forward to following along with The Grandaddy in December. Can't wait to see the pictures of The Hideaway start floating in, and seeing the guys' minds get blown every second of the trip

The Grandaddy...

PGA Show!

I plan to go to Virginia or Tampa in spring.

I'm looking forward to todays last outing of the year. Had a day off yesterday, walked the 9 holes twice, 46 plus 46, my best round there (one round from the whites with one group and one round from the blues with another group). Just have time for 9 holes today. Going out with my wife. Cooling down big time this week, snow expected, course closes tomorrow.
Back from the 9. Beautiful day, 3rd 46 in a row on this course. The wife played well and is even talking about tomorrow. Temp is plummeting

Nothing...I don’t have anything in the pipeline. The most exciting thing for me is a trip to the golf store or going to the range.

I’m sure work will take you to a few exotic locations to play!

After an injury induced three month hiatus I’m just looking forward to my first round back. Weather permitting it’ll likely be Thursday or Friday.

Golf with some relatives during Thanksgiving week in Ft Lauderdale.

Playing Nov 6th in a charity tournament for a friend who's son died of leukemia at 13. Good times with good friends for a great cause.

Back