What are you OCD about?

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So there are a few things that drive me nuts due to my OCD’ness.

For one I sometimes wonder if I live with Helen Keller when I look in the dishwasher and while there are only 4 things in there I can’t fit anything else. Cup here, dish here. Let’s organize when loading.

2. Lights and TV’s left on in every room of the house.

Im sure there are more….
Am I CRAZY?

Lets hear yours!

water under sink handles

That is not what OCD means.

Stains on clothes.

For one I sometimes wonder if I live with Helen Keller when I look in the dishwasher and while there are only 4 things in there I can’t fit anything else. Cup here, dish here. Let’s organize when loading.

Im sure there are more….
Am I CRAZY?

Lets hear yours!

The dishwasher has me rolling. 17 years later:

Me: The are different shaped slots for a reason. It's common sense.
Wife: ... what are you talking about? 🤷‍♀️

Brake dust on car wheels
Straight stripes on turf
Clogged gutters
Citrus Mix 3 1/4" wooden golf tees

organization and setting junk around... there is a place and it belongs places

also laxidasical activitiesike driving drive with purpose

Nothing

Not closing drawers drives me nuts, I must close them. You would think my spouse could do this little thing for me, but no.

The way cash is sorted in my wallet. Front to back, smallest to largest respectively with bills facing forward and upright.

The dishwasher has me rolling. 17 years later:

Me: The are different shaped slots for a reason. It's common sense.
Wife: ... what are you talking about? 🤷‍♀️

Brake dust on car wheels
Straight stripes on turf
Clogged gutters
Citrus Mix 3 1/4" wooden golf tees
Thank goodness I’m not the only one!!!

Im sure there are more….
Am I CRAZY?

Lets hear yours!
If I am not mistaken, the OCD thing would be having to reload the dishwasher, and to turn off the lights and tv when left on. The rest is just things that bug you which I understand.

It would be a much shorter list to list what I'm not OCD about :ROFLMAO:

I used to be REALLY bad about correcting people's pronunciation and grammar. I'm much better at ignori
I know, hard to believe with as many typos as I let slip.

Being On Time!

I used to be REALLY bad about correcting people's pronunciation and grammar. I'm much better at ignori
I know, hard to believe with as many typos as I let slip.
Can't tell if this is a thatsthejoke.jpg moment or not :ROFLMAO:

The lights and TV thing drives me nuts! If you aren't physically in the room turn the damn light off.

I think my personal biggest oddity is the grocery cart. When I go shopping everything is neatly organized. My wife just throws everything in haphazardly and my eye starts twitching 😂

According to my wife...everything! Go to sleep amd wake up at the same time every day, apparel colors have to blend well from head to toe, head covers have to blend well with bag color, get out of sorts if I don't have my 3 meals during certain timeframes, etc., etc.

Checking THP all the time 😉

I eat peanut M&Ms two at a time and they can't be the same color.

I have to finish a task once I start it. Also, I have to check my alarm clock 3 times.

Grips, Definitely griping clubs.

Ugh, I have a few.

For instance: Tapping the top of a beverage can a certain number of times before I open it. Touching light switches when I walk by in the house to make sure they're off. Ending certain activities at certain numbers.

Back