What are you reading?

Such a great book, I've read and listened to it a handful of times myself.

I just finished Leadership and Self Deception. It should be retitled relationships and self deception, it's a great book on how to handle any person in your life.

May have to add that one to the wish list.

Started "Revival" by Stephen King. Then picked up "Not Dead Yet" Phil Collins' autobiography. I finished that and now I'm back to "Revival".

Phil Collins' book was pretty good. It's amazing all of the rock/prog-rock history he had his hand in/on. Some of the stuff I knew, but so much more of it I did not know. It's a great book if you're a Phil Collins or Genesis fan or if you're just a music history fan.

I'm not a big reader, in fact I almost hate to read, but for a going away present at my previous job they got me "The Birth of Loud". It's a story about the rivalry and friendship of Leo Fender and Les Paul. Something I'm very interested in. So I'm going to take up reading again long enough to get through this and then probably not grab another book for about 10 years. :D I think SouthernShred would be interested in this one.

I just started reading neon prey by John Sandford. He is one of my favorite authors and I love the Lucas Davenport series. It has started out great!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I just started reading neon prey by John Sandford. He is one of my favorite authors and I love the Lucas Davenport series. It has started out great!

I just finished it! What an awesome book! I highly recommend John Sandford at all of his prey novels

Also a John Sandford fan, but slightly prefer the Virgil Flowers series over the Lucas Davenport series.

Just read The Singularity Trap by Dennis E Taylor. Really great science fiction, I highly recommend it and his Bobiverse trilogy of you're into sci-fi.

Just started The Case Against Sugar by Gary Taubes.

LLoyd Alexander's The Book of Three to my two boys.

BOT.jpg

The Border by Don Winslow

I love all of his work, and have read almost every book of his, and was really anticipating this one, but I can't get into it for some reason.

The Captain’s Oath (Star Trek: The Original Series), by Christopher L. Bennett.

After all these years, for me, TOS still embodies the best of the franchise. (Although I have been grooving on Enterprise quite a bit lately.) Every once in a while it’s fun to get a new installment that refreshes the classics.

I love all of his work, and have read almost every book of his, and was really anticipating this one, but I can't get into it for some reason.

Loved The Cartel. Haven't read The Force yet. Didn't know he had a new one out. Hopefully it got better for you.

I just started The Stand by Stephen King last night.

Finishing up Ready Player One

Been looking for a new author, I'm going to give him a try.

I just finished reading SINical Heart by Teri Kay. It's a second chance rocker romance novel. Yeah it's not my normal reading material, but it's the only one of my wife's books I haven't read. She made sure to let me know I haven't read that one yet too. lol

She writes indie romance novels as a hobby and is enjoying the hell out of it. It's actually been fun for me as well. She does 5 or 6 book events a year and they've always been a blast. We make a full on vacation out of them, and some of the people we've met from these signings are now lifelong friends.

Just finished Neon Prey by John Sandford. I've read all of his "Prey" novels and find they quick, easy, and enjoyable reads. I should be getting the latest Baldacci novel in the next few days from my local library, I'm #6 on the hold list, and they have over 100 copies floating through the various county branches.

Just finished Neon Prey by John Sandford. I've read all of his "Prey" novels and find they quick, easy, and enjoyable reads. I should be getting the latest Baldacci novel in the next few days from my local library, I'm #6 on the hold list, and they have over 100 copies floating through the various county branches.
I just finished that not too long ago. I read most all of his books. I love the Virgil flowers stories as well. I just finished reading the Baldacci book Redemption. It was okay, I stopped reading it about halfway through to read the latest Stuart Woods novel which was just okay then I finished reading the Baldacci a few days ago.

I am now reading the Fortunate Son, a biography about John Fogerty.

Loved The Cartel. Haven't read The Force yet. Didn't know he had a new one out. Hopefully it got better for you.

I just started The Stand by Stephen King last night.

Just grabbed The Outsider by Stephen King. Excited to start it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished that not too long ago. I read most all of his books. I love the Virgil flowers stories as well. I just finished reading the Baldacci book Redemption. It was okay, I stopped reading it about halfway through to read the latest Stuart Woods novel which was just okay then I finished reading the Baldacci a few days ago.

I am now reading the Fortunate Son, a biography about John Fogerty.

Redemption is the first Baldacci book that really didn't get my interest. I'm getting his next, One Good Deed, in a few days and expecting more. I also enjoy most of the William Johnstone books (the kid in me still likes a good Western) where the "good" guys always win.

Just finished Josh Hamilton: Beyond Belief. Think I'll start Tiger Woods next.

Ender’s Game

Really enjoying it.

The Hobbit

Trying to work my way through this one now...the present tense writing style is extremely awkward for me, not sure I’ll be able to finish.

Fortunate Son, John Fogerty's autobiography

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back