What are you reading?

Trying to work my way through this one now...the present tense writing style is extremely awkward for me, not sure I’ll be able to finish.

Yes, I can't do it, not right now at least. I will re-visit later.

It's also a book I feel like I need a pen and paper out to take notes to keep track of everything.

Just finished Metropolis by Philip Kerr.

a3de0000c06761cabce883aa9e8601b9.jpg

Story of TWA Flight 514, December 1, 1974.

Just finished The Dry by Jane Harper. Very good book!

Currently readying Daniel Kahneman's Thinking Fast and Slow. Definitely enjoying it but wish it was a little more concise but then again that's my preference for most books like this.

Starting it tonight

e1bc584e88f7543c4db3d495c8712316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently reading Needful things by Stephen King, going through his collection once again, I do that from time to time.

Errors. So many errors.

The Anti-Federalist Papers

A Little Hatred by Joe Abercrombie and it’s fantastic thus far, per usual.

Name Of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

I am 70% through according to Kindle. It's a very good fantasy book so far although it takes about 1/5 of the book to get going.

Name Of The Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

I am 70% through according to Kindle. It's a very good fantasy book so far although it takes about 1/5 of the book to get going.
Second book is even better! But be prepared to be frustrated bc boom 3 is nowhere to be seen

Second book is even better! But be prepared to be frustrated bc boom 3 is nowhere to be seen
I'm a big fantasy fan so I am used to this frustration LOL! I told my buddy that reads this genre that GRR Martin would never finish Game Of Thrones. He said it was almost finished. That was 5 years ago LOL!!!

Reading the new Jack Reacher book by Lee Child. It is easy reading. Good guy fighting for the downtrodden against the villainous group. All the books are sort of the same but it is a good break to read something a little light here and there.

Strong Fathers Strong Daughters. We’re on final countdown for baby chef #2 to arrive.

Finished the latest William Johnstone "Perley Gates" read (always liked westerns where the good guys win.)
Finished the latest Baldacci (Minute to Midnight) and the latest Mitch Rapp novel.

Just starting "Starsight" by Brandon Sanderson. In the last book, Humanity is kinda like the rats of the universe, where a coalition of alien races is trying to destroy us, and at very least stop us from escaping a planet cause we will infest the universe. Seems like us, lol.

I'm a big fantasy fan so I am used to this frustration LOL! I told my buddy that reads this genre that GRR Martin would never finish Game Of Thrones. He said it was almost finished. That was 5 years ago LOL!!!
He’s 110 percent not going to finish the series.

have you read any joe Abercrombie? His books are awesome, brutal fantasy.

Have been reading a series called Star Force by Aer-ki Jyr. Have caught up on the series and am reading the new books as they come out once a month.

Ameritopia: The Unmaking of America by Mark Levin

All The Way To Berlin: A Paratrooper at War in Europe by James Megellas (The 82nd Airborne's most decorated Officer) Book is signed by the Author

The book follows Megellas from his initial combat at Anzio to parachuting in Holland during Operation Market Garden followed by his actions during The Battle of the Bulge and finally to the end of the war in Berlin. In two and a half years he amassed almost 300 days of combat, had been wounded twice, and saw many men killed around him. He received The Distinguished Service Cross, 2 Silver Stars, 2 Bronze Stars, 2 Purple Hearts, and was nominated for The Medal of Honor.

Back