What Are You Replacing Next?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the next thing in your bag being replaced?

Likely a glove. Longer term, probably a utility iron in a month. Like the X Forged, but it ain't skinny to look at.

Driver, always the driver!

Been eyeballing the Hzrdus Blue, so I'll say driver shaft might be next. Aside from that, it's pretty much set for 2021.

Hmmm, you did say in the bag. Well I’m changing my bag itself this week. In the bag I think I’ll be looking for a hybrid that suits me better that my current one.

Anxiously awaiting some 2021 iron offering just to see what's out there. I am in like with the PXG O211's, very interested in seeing if they release some new irons soon, they had some spotted on tour weeks ago.

Other than that, may be interested in some new wedges.

Putter....I think I want a face balanced Toulon Las Vegas

Wedges! Bought through Club Champion after a fitting. Just need to drive down and pick ‘em up!

I don’t know until redacted things get released.

It will be either a driver or putter. In both cases I'm hoping to do a fitting maybe around the March time frame to get my bag set.

I’m not sure... There is so much goodness on the way...

Replacing the shafts in my irons as I type this...or, at least starting the process.

I'm not really sure. I have a used Srixon U85 coming for me to test in the spring... Still playing with that spot in my bag.

irons

Just picked up a basically new 3WD from @time4tim

Let me hear what @Master Yagley has to say on the next Off Course podcast and I'll get back to ya.

I'm not looking for anything tho.

Last edited:
The only thing I could possibly think of is a putter. A long neck blade perhaps.

Wedges, but with new releases might be more 🤔

This is a tricky one for me. For a true “replacement” - It’s probably wedges based on needs. I‘ve got a little over a season and a half on mine. I’m testing a different setup at the top of the bag as well - but since those clubs are already on the way (fairway and hybrid), I guess that doesn’t count as “next”. But I‘m always eyeing irons to mess around with. They’re my favorite club in the bag.

What is the next thing in your bag being replaced?
Irons and wedges will be replaced next but after this upcoming season unless something crazy happens.

Irons. Haven’t found any that I absolutely love lately.

Irons, Zx5/Zx7 Combo set on order.

In the process of a complete bag rebuild. Everything has been ordered and is either in hand or still awaiting.

Of the things I have, the thing I'm not instantly wowed with is the Driving Iron.

6-PW. ZX5’s will be ordered when available.

Probably driver shaft, although it may end up being everything.

Back