What are you snacking on?

I used to love eggnog until I drank it once, and then got a very bad flu right after. I still drink it, but it never tastes the same. It still gives me a little queesy feeling everytime I drink it too.

I had a bad night with egg nog once. We were at a christmas party and were going strong with the egg nog. One of my buddies decided to show up at 2 in the morning when we were winding down with a bottle of Wild Turkey and the night and next day were ruined. Milk based alcohol products are just such a bad idea.

That's what I like about you Gasman. You learn your lesson -
Spoiler

over and over again.

Had some sugar-free chocolate-covered almonds. Not too many though - that's bad, lol.

I had some potato chips - well about 1/2 a bag to be honest.

Pumpernickel pretzels from Trader Joes, so good.

Home made fudge with way too much walnuts, and pecans mixed in it. BTW, "way too much" walnuts, and pecans is the right measurement for those two ingredients. I probably made 20 lbs of the stuff to give to the neighbors.

Of course there is also that rum fruit cake that goes well with some hot tea....:D

I will be "snacking" on and off till New Years. :banana:

Pumpernickel pretzels from Trader Joes, so good.

I love those - thought I was the only one who bought them.

I just had a brownie that my mother made.

pringles

a few slices of turkey and a slice of cheddar cheese. I am too lazy to make a sandwich so I am just wrapping the turkey around pieces of the cheese.

Oh and I love Pumpernickel pretzels, in fact I love all things pumpernickel.

From what I hear on this forum Pringles are made with some nasty stuff. I tried to get that person to elaborate but he keeps ignoring the question. Maybe they will see this and finally answer. :confused2:

From what I hear on this forum Pringles are made with some nasty stuff. I tried to get that person to elaborate but he keeps ignoring the question. Maybe they will see this and finally answer. :confused2:

I don't know anything about what Pringles are made with but I do know that JB boycotts pringles because he can't fit his hand in the tube and that bothers him a lot.

animal crackers with my son

I just ate a grilled cheese sandwich.

Just finished the leftover bacon from this morning's breakfast. Washed it down with Black Cherry Citrus Fresca. No lunch for me today - dinner is Chinese food. :banana:

Just finished the leftover bacon from this morning's breakfast. Washed it down with Black Cherry Citrus Fresca.

Both are good separately, but I simply can't fathom that combination.

I had some Yule Log cake. Good stuff.

I've OD'd on sugar.

I never want to eat again.

mmm... Moose Munch. mmmm...

I made paninis on my new panini grill - sharp provolone, pepperoni with olive oil and red wine vinegar. They were yummy.

Had some more Yule Log cake. Was having chips and sour cream dip until I remembered about the cake.

Stollen cake yum yum

Back