What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man vs Food Boston, this is the best one yet.

Right now nothing, but tomorrow night it will be Smallville for sure! Can't wait it's the legion episode.

right now, the time pass... my job has periods of chaos (such as this morning, be a paydown day my funds received about 700K in interest) but now it is slow and I am bored.

Man vs Food Boston, this is the best one yet.

I like that show too! The Boston episode was great but my favorite so far is the one from Atlanta, 30 inch 11 pound pizza. I actually went there a couple weeks before the show aired and the pizza is excellent and very very large haha.

I like that show too! The Boston episode was great but my favorite so far is the one from Atlanta, 30 inch 11 pound pizza. I actually went there a couple weeks before the show aired and the pizza is excellent and very very large haha.

That pizza was huge.

So, last night I had to find something that was 'family friendly' while we ate dinner.

We watched Rhinestone, with Dolly Parton and Sylvester Stallone. A true cinematic gem from 1984.

Winter X-Games

Man vs. Wild. Well, it's on, but I have my back to it. The Kid adores that sort of stuff.

Are they riding, Harry?

Man vs. Wild. Well, it's on, but I have my back to it. The Kid adores that sort of stuff.

Are they riding, Harry?

Women's Skier-X right now (good race.)

Bob Hope Tourny.

Don't watch much TV, have been seeing a number of movies lately though. Going to watch "Million Dollar Baby" tonight.

Winter X-Games

Best event, Ski Slopestyle! :blob:

But I have been watching One Way Out. New show on Discovery Channel, about an escape artist, I really enjoy it.

We'll be watching Idol shortly.

I'll be watching my daughter at basketball practice, in about 30 min. Be back later

Texas v. Baylor

And they keep showing commercials for Golf Digest . . . and it's on MASN - Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (a whole lotta golf going on in the mid-Atlantic right now???).

Family Guy, O'Reilly Factor, Saturday Night Live...just a few of my favorites

Snow & freezing rain. Snow day today--Camp Office for the kids. :at-wits-end:

i'm watching Jessica getting overweight:

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/star_tracks/view.bg?articleid=1148024&srvc=home&position=also

Jessica Simpson looked a little porky when she turned up at a chili cookoff in Florida.....

postimage0126jessicasimlw5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back