What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the USC v. UCLA game, I could care less but I would have nothing to talk about later.

Rapid Fire w/ Brandon Lee and Powers Booth. It's a gripping movie, I've no idea how it wasn't an Oscar contender...

Steel Magnolias Uh, I mean OU vs. Missouri

After Rapid Fire, I watched Blood and Chocolate. It was a surprisingly good movie, based in Bucharest (one of the cities I'd like to visit)

My wife is watching Celebrity Rehab and, as a result, I've been watching it. These people are so screwed up that it makes me feel okay about my own issues.:clapp:

Gary,
We prefer to call our issues "quirks"...hehe

The Kid just gave up on the Giants game. Fair weather fan, it appears.

I just watched "Front of the Class," a true story about a guy with Tourette's Syndrome who became a teacher. I watched because back in the '80s the Royals had an outfielder named Jim Eisenreich who had it so I already knew about it.

I just watched "Front of the Class," a true story about a guy with Tourette's Syndrome who became a teacher. I watched because back in the '80s the Royals had an outfielder named Jim Eisenreich who had it so I already knew about it.

Was the movie good? One of my dearest friends has Tourette's. It's been a tough road.

Rapid Fire w/ Brandon Lee and Powers Booth. It's a gripping movie, I've no idea how it wasn't an Oscar contender...

Hey Gummi, I believe it was nominated, but was beat out by Firestorm with Howie Long.

Yes, it was good. I watched the whole thing instead of going downstairs to get on the computer!

"Pushing Daisies"

I'm going to be sad when it gets canceled.

any good? i got that movie free with my new blue-ray player. haven't watched it yet(re: no spoilers, please!)

I liked it enough to watch it twice, have you ever seen "300"? It kind of reminds me of it. FWIW 300 also worth watching, if you like movies set in that era.

haven't seen 300 yet, but we just watched K of H. quite the epic! blu-ray rocks too.

Three Tour Challenge. So help me.

THP TV!!!!!!

The Three Tour Challenge isn't on until 3pm PT for me. So I'm watching the Junior Ryder Cup Highlights.

I didn't know it was co-ed. I think it would be cool to watch live instead a little one hour highlights show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back