What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the suicide rate is going to go up this year? I know that's a morbid thought but with the way the economy is and the stress it is causing I would imagine we will see an increase.

I wonder if the suicide rate is going to go up this year? I know that's a morbid thought but with the way the economy is and the stress it is causing I would imagine we will see an increase.

Crime too, unfortunately.

The clock.

JB, it's pretty bad over here for some groups

luckily my new groups deals mostly with municipal bonds and money markets so our funds are safe

Just so you don't break the buck! Bonds are so far down right now, they're poised for a huge rebound. All they have to do it pay off.

One of Madoff's investors already has.

Im watching Man Vs. Food, I recorded the marathon yesterday.

The Newton Boys - about the Newton brothers who robbed banks and trains back in the early 20th century. They're from Texas. One of them (Willis, I think) was on Johnny Carson before he died, and it was a howlingly funny intereview, telling about how they did it, and they even managed to get one of his brothers shot in a train holdup at Rondout.

http://the-newton-boys.com/

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/TX-Treasure7.html

More of Tiger Week, Not sure which major other than it's the PGA; I don't know which year.

I'm watching "Our Game. Latin American players impact on Baseball" It's a pretty good show. It's amazing how many Latino's have played in the MLB. The best part is most of them look up to the same guy. Roberto Clemente. I have to say he's probably my favorite player to play prior to my lifetime.

Cotton Bowl.

Im watching the 2004 postseason highlights on the MLB network. Im in heave with this new channel. I forgot how good that Sox Yankees NLCS was.

What channel are you watching? The only bowl game I see on is the Cotton Bowl.

Whoops...one of those!

Who won anyway? Texas Tech was ahead when I left for the range, Ol Miss was ahead in the shop, strange stuff.

Alright, well there's a new game on now so...

Sugar Bowl

:giggle:

Go Utes, 7-0 Utah. Probably won't be able to hang on to it but it would be pretty cool.

Wow wow wow...Utah came to PLAY!

Some sort of cr*p on the Disney Channel. I'll be so glad when we're back home and the kids go back to Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network.

I'm almost getting to like Total Drama Island.

Shawshank REdemption. My favor movie ever and GG has never seen it.

We just watched "We Are Marshall".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back