What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked it. There were a few parts that could have been shortened but overall I thought it was great. Plus the cast was incredible!

You guys will like Gran Torino.

I did not care for Gran Torino that much. It lacked some character development IMHO

I did not care for Gran Torino that much. It lacked some character development IMHO

Huh, OK. I thought everyone was extremely different in the end than the beginning. Or do you mean character exposition? Clint's was weak in that dept I think. I found (always do find) his acting style very dry.

Agree completely.

Agree completely.

Cool.

All things considered, I think the message (the point) was good enough - and different and interesting enough - to outweigh it's downfalls. Didn't expect the end at all. Worth one viewing at least, I think, sorry you didn't like it.

Im watching the critically acclaimed, academy award winning movie "Roadhouse". Man this movie never gets old.

Sam Elliott can do anything...

We are watching NFL Playoffs.

Sam Elliott can do anything...

We are watching NFL Playoffs.
I forgot those were on, im watching the playoffs now.

[YOUTUBE]ygiLUrJJjnM&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

My buddy used to do this bit that cracked me up every time:

[Deep announcer voice/Monster Truck Rally voice] "Next on TNT, 'Roadhouse'. Then, 'Roadhouse'. And later, 'Roadhouse'."

We're watching Arizona vs. Atlanta.

I would give anything to have hair like that.

A great ending to the Indy vs SD game.

A great ending to the Indy vs SD game.

I would've lined them up to kick the field goal then done a fake and scored the touchdown.

Oh, if I only coached football. It'd be so much cooler.

I think with that play call you would not have lasted long....hehe

Eh, I think if you want to be great, you have to start acting great. Win gloriously or fail gloriously!

Oh, if I only coached football. It'd be so much cooler.

I spent most of my 20s wishing I were the defensive coordinator for the Chicago Bears. Total lack of football knowledge stood in my way.

That doesn't stop any the other Bears' defensive coordinators these days.:wink:

But it's never been the same since Ditka left--my hero! :in-love:

And when Buddy Ryan stopped being the D coach.

Im watching Roadhouse again. I think im developing a problem.

watched "10,000 BC" last night.....meh.

No kidding.

I'm so excited right now...this will be a win-win. I either get to watch the Vikings lose, or see that dopey part-frustrated-part-confused look on Donovan McNabb's face as he's being beaten. ("I've never been a part of a tie. I never even knew that was in the rule book.")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back